caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
:D

Grokashi

N

nightmarecreature

Here's another recipe. Cutt the ratios down, because this is way too much. Organic raw materials can be anything from horse manure, chicken manure, bone meal, fish meal, pretty much anything organic or a combination of organics.

Soil ….. 500kg.
Organic raw materials ….. 500kg.
Rice bran ….. 30kg.
Sugar ….. 3kg.
BYM-enzymes ….. 3kg.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Here's another recipe. Cutt the ratios down, because this is way too much. Organic raw materials can be anything from horse manure, chicken manure, bone meal, fish meal, pretty much anything organic or a combination of organics.

Soil ….. 500kg.
Organic raw materials ….. 500kg.
Rice bran ….. 30kg.
Sugar ….. 3kg.
BYM-enzymes ….. 3kg.

You eat alot of paint chips as a kid?

Garden Facepalm statue

GrowingINheaven

GrowingINheaven

@fudd Jr. I have a quick question for you my friend. I'm building our a diy Bo kashi bucket. Do you know if I am supposed to add water or liquid to the organic matter ? Or does it break down and ferment into liquid?

N

narleyharley

Anyone want the recipe? Here ya go. She's dope. Grokashi is usually better then diy bokashi, alan is fucking brilliant. Anyways, I'll just leave this here.

Screenshot 2015 08 16 02 26 05
N

narleyharley

Grokashi is generally for sub irragated planters , or anaerobic hydroponics.

Grokashi is great because of the trace minerals and the fact it's probiotic. Amending into soil and as a top dress dramatically increases the microbial life of the soil and the diversity of such. It adds simple and complex sugars, 14 ? I think different microorganisms, and is a great mulch. I currently amend into my soil with an alfalfa meal/kelp meal blend and then top dress with the same blend. White moldy cultures should appear, however it is good mold, and great mulch mat, but knowing that bacteria degrades in light, its good to have a real cover crop on top, I'd suggest a grokashi top dress, mist every day with a barley straw mulch on top, wait for cultures to appear then add a kelp meal top dress with less straw.
Bam. Creates your own soil, so you don't have to keep purchasing new bags. Adios fellas.

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

29 dollars buys a quart of EM-1. ..that brews into at least 5 gallons in 2 weeks. Add some to 40 pounds of wheat bran and ferment for 2 more weeks. dry it out and you have enough EM-1 and bokashi for a full year for less than 50 dollars.
grokashi=bokashi

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

Sears ? I go there to morgans all the time. moo doo. but I make my own. real close to me lol

cannakis

cannakis

gro kashi/ bo kashi ; if used as a soil conditioner; should it be added to soil before being cooked, or after?

or does it not matter?
wouldn't want to kill off whatever life i am attempting to create : p
Good question

R

ritoMox

Cool thread. Just felt like bumping it to 2022 for all the new visitors into organics✌️

Latest posts

Top Bottom