Grodan Drip System Slow Growth (pics)

• Thread starter bigger buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bigger buds

First time running a drip system. Transplanted from cloning to 6x6 grodan after rooting. I've only top feed 3rd times it has been a month now. The 18 plants varies in height, ~5"-10". Vegged with T5 8 bulbs and 2x100 watt LED. The LED side looks a bit more luscious. Does the growth seem slow? Roots are shooting out the bottom but not the sides yet. Does the table needs coco mat as others are using? When should i wait to flip? I have about 5 ft of canopy height left. I will be using 1000 watts of LED for flowering.

Grodan drip system slow growth pics
Grodan drip system slow growth pics 2
Grodan drip system slow growth pics 3
Grodan drip system slow growth pics 4
Grodan drip system slow growth pics 5
Grodan drip system slow growth pics 6
The Terps

The Terps

Looks about right to me the wool holds a lot of water till the roots envade most of the space. But they should really start to put it in high gear at about the age they are now. More intense lighting will help also

B

bigger buds

Looks about right to me the wool holds a lot of water till the roots envade most of the space. But they should really start to put it in high gear at about the age they are now. More intense lighting will help also
I've noticed the growth is picking a little last several days but not as much as i anticipated. The roots are shooting out the bottom, do i set the cubes on coco mat? or leave them on the tray?

Top Bottom