Gromore 20-20-20 Ppm Safe? 500ppm

• Thread starter The Humanure
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Humanure

The Humanure

I followed the feeding chart for outdoor container constant feeding. for
gromore 20-20-20
Its 3000 grams for 500 gallons and says 300 PPM.

So I started off with 200 PPM and now have 500 PPM.

Im only worried because I usually use mils not grams and I weighed out 3000 grams and it looked like darn near 1/4 the bag.

6 grams X 500 = 3000 = 500ppm.

Smart and safe?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

What are you trying to grow ( you never truly know without asking) and how big is the sq. ft., density of planting? How often do you plan on feeding? how are you applying it? All of these will effect how much you ideally want in your mixture. If you are looking at using PPM as a guideline you will need to buy an EC/ppm meter to ensure accuracy.

The Humanure

The Humanure

Its great big Cannabis plants. I feet shit ton of GH hydro 3 part 1500 PPM.
But gromore 20-20-20 is new to me. The bag info is WeIrd as it states confusing info.
So I went at highest and it says 300ppm and I got 600 PPM following exact. Furthermore its in grams and in 10 years iv never used grams so I was just checking a little harder.

I fed today at a 1/3 the tank then filled the tank to get ppm down.

I just get weird with new products.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

The reason you get a higher ppm is because the instructions count 300ppm of N (only nitrogen) the ppm you are seeing is the total ppm including P and K. The ppm in GH of 1500ppm is again total ppm including all nutrients.

That answer your question?

Added: The type of N is not stated so I would contact them to see how much is ammonia based and how much is nitrate. depending on the % of each added you may want to keep your ppm's lower than GH

Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I followed the feeding chart for outdoor container constant feeding. for
gromore 20-20-20
Its 3000 grams for 500 gallons and says 300 PPM.

So I started off with 200 PPM and now have 500 PPM.

Im only worried because I usually use mils not grams and I weighed out 3000 grams and it looked like darn near 1/4 the bag.

6 grams X 500 = 3000 = 500ppm.

Smart and safe?
same issue,trying to drop ph 1/2 point,aluminum sulfate does the trick,but is measured in sq ft,so what is conflicting,the manufature measures just size of sides on containers,problem container is 16 in deep,so had the boy with all his trig and degrees and all that fancy shit,so we figure up how many sq ft there is,then throw in a loop for cuft,wth damn they didnt teach us all that shit back in the 60 and 70s,grams,liters,hell to that teaspoons and mils hahahahah and the mil only come to play for the weed hahaah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

hell do like me,i just type into goggle convert 300 grams to tbsp it give you what your looking for and not like sceintist with googles and white jacket on to measure out grams hahah,im to old to learn the new metric scale and quite frankly dont care for it,as the name says oldskol

The Humanure

The Humanure

oldskol4evr yes but 3000 grams for 500 gallons. Either way I pumped half out last night and diluted to 300ppm and pushed the rest out. I get GH flora today but Gromore 30-10-10 REALLY REALLY greens it up.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr yes but 3000 grams for 500 gallons. Either way I pumped half out last night and diluted to 300ppm and pushed the rest out. I get GH flora today but Gromore 30-10-10 REALLY REALLY greens it up.
sulfur doing that,you got to keep in mind they cant concentrate every thing and there are still many folks that go by labels manufacture state,hell they wont your money lmao,what i would do if it were me,i would take a gallon of water get my ppm right for what ever stage im at in growth,once that done check ph,so then know what a gallon take,then go from there to make 500 gallons at 1/2 strength i used to make the gallon,once the 500 mixed up check the ppm and ph again,adjust accordinlly and spray baby,lol

Top Bottom