GronkLeague

GronkLeague

Soil, hydro or coco?:

Strain:

Green gelato

Photo or Auto:

Auto

Plant age:

Sprouted in root riot 16/01/2022 so about week 7 at the moment!

Pot size:

15 litre fabric pot

Has it been repotted? and when?:

no!

Soil type:
Coco
Nutes or additives used and how often for soil:
Canna coco a+b, cannazym, rhizotoonic, cannaboost
Air temps (max min):
15.9c - 24.5c
Res temps (max min):
11-18c feed temperature
Humidity:
40-60%
Lighting type and wattage (hps, led, cfl):
100W Led Spider farmer sf-1000
Light schedule:
24hr
PH level:
5.8-6
EC (hydro and coco only)
Background EC.
unsure
Feed schedule and nutes (for hydro and coco)
once per 24 hr on the attached feed chart at "Generative period 1" since about 2 days ago
Anything else you think may be relevant!
Hi Guys,

Fairly seasoned grower here with no clue whats going on.
I think i have a temperature problem due to the climate of my grow room but i have changed the temperature to be much higher and the plant still seems to be deficient or unhappy with something. one opr the other i cannot tell. Please can i ask for some advice on what you think the issue could be from my picures?
Grow environment
Lighting:
24hr 2x Spider Farmer SF1000 at about 2 feet away from the canopy
Feed:
I have just started feeding (yesterday) @ Generative Period 1 from the attatched grow schedule. (32ml coco a+b, 25 cannazym, 5 rhizotonic, 32 ml canna boost.) before using this solution i was on vegatative phase 2 until very recently (28ml a+b, 20 rhizotonic, 25 cannazym, attached file canna coco feed chart)
PH:
5.8-6 tested using a calibrated bluelab ph pen....

RH and temp:
40-60% rh
15-24 Celcius

Can anyone lend a hand in giving me some direction towards a resolution as im clueless!?

Many thanks

Gronks problem grow im clueless
Gronks problem grow im clueless 2
Gronks problem grow im clueless 3
Gronks problem grow im clueless 4
Gronks problem grow im clueless 5
Gronks problem grow im clueless 6
Gronks problem grow im clueless 7
Gronks problem grow im clueless 8
Gronks problem grow im clueless 9
Gronks problem grow im clueless 10
Gronks problem grow im clueless 11
Gronks problem grow im clueless 12
Gronks problem grow im clueless 13
Gronks problem grow im clueless 14
Homesteader

Homesteader

Too cold for starters but I don't think thats all. Is that temp 15 the lowest it gets? How often is it that cold?

GronkLeague

GronkLeague

Too cold for starters but I don't think thats all. Is that temp 15 the lowest it gets? How often is it that cold?
Thanks for getting back to me; im really not sure if its a temp or nute probelm!!! the average day temp is around 20c with nightly falls to 15.9c or higher; usually around 17c at night

Homesteader

Homesteader

Nutrients don't uptake when its cold (65 is on the low end of okay but in the 50s is a bit much), and I suspect that it may be a micro nutrient or potassium that is not coming through but that is kind of irrelevant cause you probably arent short of them just the plant was shut out. I would get some kind of small heater that is safe. Spring is coming but I assume you are further north than me

Homesteader

Homesteader

Still seems like it could be something else though so keep asking......Is your water from a well or city?

GronkLeague

GronkLeague

Thanks so much for coming back to me; to answer your queries:

Nutrients don't uptake when its cold (65 is on the low end of okay but in the 50s is a bit much), and I suspect that it may be a micro nutrient or potassium that is not coming through but that is kind of irrelevant cause you probably arent short of them just the plant was shut out. I would get some kind of small heater that is safe. Spring is coming but I assume you are further north than me

- This is very valuable information and your assumptions are correct with location and likely the nutrients too.

Still seems like it could be something else though so keep asking......Is your water from a well or city?

- Tap water which i dechlorinate for 24 hours minimal

And how often are you watering?

-once per 24hrs rougly

GronkLeague

GronkLeague

To add some heat to the room i have added a dehumidfier and a heat mat; temps seem to be on the way up...

Do you think this will be the majority of the issue fixed?

20220303 120421939 iOS 1

20220303 115234746 iOS

https://invalid.com/a/5J93N88
20220303 115221314 iOS

Choppr

Choppr

cold temps, no respiration, 24hr light stress - "1st" always back off on lights for stressed plants go to 19/5 light scedule, 2nd you have to keep Rhizo at least 70 Farenheit (70-78 F optimal) The Rhizo is the main Issue - no more water for a few days if shes wet. do this she'll bounce back,

Top Bottom