Grosca

• Thread starter TacomaComa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TacomaComa

I hope you guys go out of business asap. Your gear sucks.

end rant

I

ibTheMan

Edit= didnt know it was equipment, thought it was seeds.lol

K

kushedout

grosca is a distributor in rhode island, they sell power bundles, and other assorted knockoffs, guess there selling to a said ri compassion center, that is backing a bill that will end patient and caregivers growing rights.:rain

LBH

LBH

Just to avoid yet more misinformation from those who "think" they know, Grosca is a wholesaler who's market primarily impacts California and Michigan. Based in ri, the owner was also listed to be the manager of the proposed Thomas Slater Compassion center. I don't run their gear but have visited quite a few rooms that they set up for patients (yup, bunch of assholes giving patients free grow rooms,....jerks) and their stuff seems to do just fine.

They just offered to outfit the "Jessica's Jungle" project. 8 x 1000's, scrubbers, fans, ducting, the works. All donated yesterday (it's on Facebook). Jessica has a brain tumor and a group of RI growers are all pitching in to grow a big batch for a stockpile of Phoenix Tears,....Grosca gave them all the gear

I see these guys in our community all the time, doing good things, felt they deserved defending.

U

UCtheOceanState

there stuff is garbage, bought 20 1000 watt dual arc bulbs from them, 4 burned out 2 months after i bought them, they were returned back in july.....still waiting to hear back, have called the store i bought them from they told me that growsca has not gotten back to them yet but they will keep calling...crap gear...dont waste ur money

PrefersHam

PrefersHam

It is nice that they are giving patients free equipment. Its too bad its not safe equipment.
Peace HAM

Top Bottom