Grotek synergy and green planet water weight

• Thread starter Stoned_Canuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stoned_Canuck

Stoned_Canuck

First grow indoors and I'm using foxfarm happy frog to start w/ perlite and ph'd accordingly then when I repot I will use the ocean mix. Anyone have any luck with grotek synergy for planting and transplanting. Also I wanted to use the water weight right through but it says only use during bloom and I was wondering why that is? Seeds are just germing right now.

Grotek synergy and green planet water weight
Pippins

Pippins

I tried looking this product up but it seems like they might have reformulated it at some point, so I'm not sure what the current ingredients are. Does it still contain triacontanol or is it just a sugar supp? Maybe someone who uses it will chime in. Okay, I just looked this product up again and it says to use it from seedling through bloom at 6 ml per gallon. Pretty pricey for sugar water, but I do like triacontanol. Wouldn't molasses work as well as this stuff? Good luck!!

Last edited:
Stoned_Canuck

Stoned_Canuck

That's pretty much all it is is glorified water, it was 15 bucks and he said it's the same as blackstrap molasses, I'm gonna feed it to half my plants and see if it helps with recovery, aids in growth, and see if the crop tastes diffent from the other two plants

Latest posts

Top Bottom