Ground up grow build

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dbear180

Dbear180

What's the reason for not running 24/7? If I don't run mine I feel I really loose alot of circulation I run a max 14 on the can that's about 6"0 tall

Keeps my temps & humidity closer to ideal on the veg side. When I go into my spot veg is nice & warm/lil humid, when I open door to flower from veg I'm hit with a blast of cooler/drier air. I could run 24/7 it just doesnt benefit me the same. I'm not scrubbing smell either just exchanging air between two rooms side by side.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Veg side just about done, rigged up a floor drain. I’ll use a plug when not in use.
F5A20213 8D10 4574 B9EF 6B0153CFFE96
8A32E6A4 678A 4082 ACDA 29F2BA4E845F
B4C77491 9254 4A88 A4C5 3C7C0CE76D67
4AB48359 355C 457A 972B 707EF5376197
E632236F DA43 454F 9733 EAAB31E5187C

Anthem

Anthem

If I got this room sealed the way I planned it should work out. I own my bottles, the grow store trade in for a full bottle is $30.
If I cut out the middle man and go straight to Air Gas it’s $15 a bottle. What you think?

I was cut out the middle man, not for the cost savings. I just do not want to inherit what can come with someone's tank. Mite, ETC!!!!

Anthem

Anthem

Floor drain? Impressed. Just keep rocking it man.❤
Be careful with the floor drain, like block it off when not in use. I know a guy that got mites thru the floor drain. It just drained out the bottom of his shed and did not have a trap. Also if you run CO2 injection the added air pressure has to vent, so in his situation the vent was the floor drain. It was like a calling card for the mittes

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Be careful with the floor drain, like block it off when not in use. I know a guy that got mites thru the floor drain. It just drained out the bottom of his shed and did not have a trap. Also if you run CO2 injection the added air pressure has to vent, so in his situation the vent was the floor drain. It was like a calling card for the mittes
Plugged with an expandable drain plug. When not in use.

A.Swift

A.Swift

Dude what are you even saying? So people who run sealed rooms don't runn c02? I guess every commercial facility is fucking up bro

Anthem

Anthem

Dude what are you even saying? So people who run sealed rooms don't runn c02? I guess every commercial facility is fucking up bro
Dude did you read the post? I said that the added air pressure from running CO2 out of a tank pushed air out the floor drain and it was a calling card for spider mites

A.Swift

A.Swift

Dude did you read the post? I said that the added air pressure from running CO2 out of a tank pushed air out the floor drain and it was a calling card for spider mites

Must have miss read. Well that makes sense as bugs especially predatory fucks are usually drawn to c02, I know mosquitoes are heavy. Maybe they hitched a ride?

Bahrain79

Bahrain79

By then it will be in the ground and the only thing left to discuss is how much MORE your "i'm sorry" is going to cost you. 😁 Is it going to be another "honey do..." or something much larger. My last cabinet came with"additional expenses" which included a wedding ring "expansion". lol.... it was worth it; the misses is happy and I got my cabinet. All good!!

Life is full of trade-offs 😃
wedding ring expansion, haven't heard that one before. Hope my wife doesn't heard that's a thing!

Top Bottom