Ground up grow build

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
It took me couple reads, but I finally got that. Its not you, my brain is clearly turned off today.
The way he explained it to me. When the power goes out I can turn the main off on the panel on the shop and the main panel in the house. When I plug the generator in the generator pig tail on the shop it will feed the panel to an extent and the main panel on the house to an extent. Basically just the necessities.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
2AC64703 DBBD 4313 8E2A 27766C5FD40C
E9F65BF3 E70F 410E AF1A EE241FCA51E2

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Lol, sorry I didn’t state it very well.
You stated it just fine. After the third time I read it and my brain finally registered what it said I had to laugh at myself for taking so much time to get it. It is in pretty plain english if you ask me; and yes, english is my first language. Sometimes my brain apparently turns off without telling me beforehand.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Shit! No work on on the grow this weekend. Got serious issues with my septic system. Been trouble shooting since yesterday. View attachment 908970View attachment 908971View attachment 908972
full sludge bro,take a tip from me and im sure you already know,but i will mmetioned it because i never even knew,if any of you or family members have had raiaition be chemo or what ever,instand death to your bacteria,so when i found this out after father in law died,every 3 years just like paying the taxes,have tanks sucked,out i just had mine down 4 months ago,it seems your lucky though,you take the top off the tank were im at,fines out the ass ,no shit,they want everyone to convert to areboic systems,and any issue other than sucking out tank you have to replace,there is no repair,we are lucky so far,the sytem was grandfathered in back in 70's when house was built,but i shit you not,let me start to dig into a wet line and before i can even skim the water off epa be at my doors with the county

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

sht, hope u get it worked out bro...dam it man , sucks
really does over 3 years we stay right at 2ft under sludge line,cost 600 bucks few months ago,thats a lot,but 40k is even more to replace,all that shit is a damn racket down these parts,there is also 7 of use living here or visititng here ,three years is the magic number,once the sludge heads into the lines your in for a long haul

basscaptain

basscaptain

Bro what the Hell :( you got going on over there:) when it rains you know it pours......... I would say your on the down hill:)
But Not to sure BUT I hope so ........................................

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Gota love it, lead and yocum 1964! Clean outs never been opened!View attachment 909037
dud if your in the country and have n noisey ass neighbors id burn that bitch off and start over,back then if you remember right we did body work on cars with lead and sure enough worked better than bondo,good thing of today is safty measures of top grade mask,the lead melts easy,them fumes a do you in though

Top Bottom