Grove Bags Yes? No? Why?

• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
freezeland2

freezeland2

I just got one, and it has a wall setting, paper setting, then the wood setting has 4 categories of wood.. I'm not sure which wood setting to pick. A.) Teak, afromosia, walnut, cork, imbuia B.) White poplar, keruing, beech, tola C.) lauana, ash, elm, fir, maple, padauk, oak D.) Basswood, larch, pine, birch..... if anyone has any suggestions on which to test my bud on. And when testing it, do I put it into the bud or the stem of the bud? Just a lost soul looking for guidance... 😆 lol
D - which are the softest wood types

You test the bud, not stem of the bud or any other stems.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

5E01C3CE 68BF 483E 96D9 58BAC71BF0A7
37829C46 2662 4661 8AE1 C61294208278
FA83B196 39AA 4D85 89DE BCC68C4D919B

Perfect 👌🏼

mrfreeze682

mrfreeze682

Any of you guys needing or wanting more Cvaults?
I have several used which I have not cleaned and have a thin film of resin inside. They're the big size, about the size of a basketball but it's been so long I forgot the exact volume. Looks like the size in smokedareefer's pic.
I've been thinking about trying to clean them up and sell on ebay or maybe the classifieds here.
Let me know if you want them and I'll let them go for cheap but shipping might be a little pricey
hey dm me maybe we can work something out

freezeland2

freezeland2

With all the talk about rh in the bags or jars etc during cure being 58 - 62% I was curious what my moisture meter reads after curing. I tested some buds that have cured 58 days thus far. When I heat sealed the bag on day 1 they were 10.6%. Today they are 10.2% so there you go if anyone was curious about that. I did break the heat seal on day 36 to grab some stash. I have been in that bag once or twice more since. So the loss of .4% of moisture is explainable but more importantly negligible.

For me the only time I am worried about rh is when I am drying. My target for drying is 60/60. Once dry to 10 - 12% moisture in to the bags they go to cure. Rh is relative to the temp as we all know. I believe moisture content to be the more reliable metric to monitor for a good cure.

sambapati

sambapati

Dont want to venture too far from your Grove Bag. This E-Z organic Lazy-Boy wrap helps senility challenged individuals from stressing about where they 'hid' the bag.

20230228 160935 02
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom