Grow 1.5

• Thread starter RedEyeBallz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RedEyeBallz

RedEyeBallz

So I just started my second grow, well, 1.5 cause my last crop and equipment was stolen. Long story short, I have a lemon haze seedling I started June 30th, It's growing deformed....and SLOWWWW. I have no nutes yet, only super thrive and rain water. It was germinated in paper towel and popped July 2nd, then was dropped in a sub brand of MG organic potting soil, THEN transferred to peat pellet so it can sit in the humididome and just today I transferred that to the cup of above mentioned soil. It looks retarded. Didn't have super thrive at first and the next day after feeding it ST, it blue up(a lil). started stretching, but deformed. New growth...deformed. I didn't have this problem before

Grow 15
Grow 15 2
Grow 15 3
Grow 15 4
Smerb

Smerb

Your soil in the picture looks super wet.its a baby. Quit transplanting it. Let it grow. It'll come back hopefully,and if you can try a few seeds,it makes it easier if one was to die. Replace. Boom bam pot.

Bannacis

Bannacis

Yes quit transplanting, at that size it should still be in fist pot, plus watch the nute contents of your medium. You shouldn't feed it anything at this time...that's why the curling ...Plus MIRACLE grow... Stay away from them.
You need to add perlite to your soil, it will allow better drainage and more air into soil.
Be patient and let it grow... It is real easy to over do it. Less is more...

RedEyeBallz

RedEyeBallz

Screenshot 2016 07 25 21 59 08
Screenshot 2016 07 25 21 58 57

Yea she's small, but she's come song way.... R.I.p to her two sisters.

RedEyeBallz

RedEyeBallz

So sad looking. But maybe I can't see well. Has it just stalled out??? What's up
The first two sets of true leaves were deformed,I watched videos on it that said it would grow out. I no kind of nutes at all at first, then I finally got some super thrive and it shot up quick. No I have GO nutes. It's recovering well. I stressed it out alot. Happy it's a resilient plant. Plus I've been working like crazy so I'm teaching my lil bro the game and priming my nephew with fruits and veggies.

Smerb

Smerb

It looks like there is no perlite in that soil.... You need some airation, the plant is suffering! Not rude bro, start some new ones, it'll help out with the lost feeling. New plants that grow good will help bring your spirit up, especially weed spirit,haha.

GreenBreeZe

GreenBreeZe

Yea to many issues right off the bat. sorry for being blunt, No offense to you but Crap Soil>>Crap medium>> Crap Nutes = No investment... and on top stressing the heck out of it in the primitive stages of growth, Shock is stunting major initial growth. And do you know your PH of the soil? How many hours of light is it recieving, and is it outside only? whats your Humidity like?...Have you added perlite to that god awful dirt?

Top Bottom