Grow #2 - First ever tent attempt (say that after a few)!

• Thread starter lenhug
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lenhug

lenhug

Hi Folks,,

I'm back again for more and this will be my first tent grow so very excited to learn all about that as we go. It's going to be hilarious I imagine, can we match the 'pool' incident from the first one?

I just popped 3 seeds a few days back:

Mephisto - Strawberry Mango Crumble (Auto)
Twisted Tree - Newberry (Auto)
Speedrun - Froot Fuel (Auto)

The Newberry and Froot have just broken ground yesterday and I'm willing the Strawberry to show its face asap!

Wish me luck!

Grow 2   first ever tent attempt say that after a few 2

Grow 2   first ever tent attempt say that after a few 3

Grow 2   first ever tent attempt say that after a few

@SchwiftyGrower
@Captspaulding

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Good luck man.
I haven’t done too much with auto‘s myself mostly all photo Periods. Be interested to see how things turn out. Those are some sweet sounding genetics.
grow on!

lenhug

lenhug

Good luck man.
I haven’t done too much with auto‘s myself mostly all photo Periods. Be interested to see how things turn out. Those are some sweet sounding genetics.
grow on!
Thanks man, I'm sticking with autos for now to get my eye in as it were but would love to and plan to try some photo periods next year I think.

Be tapping you up then for even more for advice no doubt! 😄

Choppr

Choppr

@lenhug Autos - Photo periods I do differently but for Autos, Pellets and right to a 5 gal
Ill be lookin for you farmer! lol

IMG 5312
IMG 5370
IMG 5377
lenhug

lenhug

@lenhug Autos - Photo periods I do differently but for Autos, Pellets and right to a 5 gal
Ill be lookin for you farmer! lol

Great stuff, thanks!

Yep, 5 gallon pots are the plan and are ready and waiting.

What have you got yours on there, are they autopots or similar or just a stand to take them off the floor?

lenhug

lenhug

Ok, seeds are coming along nicely but a little concerned over them stretching, particularly the the Newberry! I know they're bending for the sunlight but more worried on their height tbh. Any help/thoughts much appreciated.

20231113 105434

And the tent is almost done (some help from my visiting Ma to put in the fan and filter) but just realised I need to re-config it slightly. Also the first strap broke as I was originally putting in the fan on my own and it fell in to my arms, good catch but nearly had a heart attack! 😳

5 gallon pots are done so just about ready to go.

lenhug

lenhug

Stuck them outside in the shade for a bit of proper sunlight for a few hours.

juanderer

juanderer

Ok, seeds are coming along nicely but a little concerned over them stretching, particularly the the Newberry! I know they're bending for the sunlight but more worried on their height tbh. Any help/thoughts much appreciated.

View attachment 2073162
I wouldn't worry too much about it just yet (although I did when it happened to me). Maybe swap it's position with one that is growing more to your expectations. Just don't overwater and she'll be fine... that bit of sunlight will do her good, too.

Choppr

Choppr

Lightly Pre-Moisten all of your media before it goes into the pots. (moist not wet) Transplanting into pre moistened keeps you from having dry spots, and the soil will take water easier, as dry soil is hydrophobic. You can also bury some of that leggy stem, but dont water directly down the stem or they will dampen-off. looking good!

Top Bottom