Grow #2 Harvested - Gorilla Punch

• Thread starter Jelimafish
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jelimafish

Jelimafish

Strain: Gorilla Punch (Greenpoint Seeds)
Tent: 20"x20"x48"
Light: Mars Hydro TS1000
Soil: FFOF in 3 Gallon Fabric Pot
Nutrients: Fox Farm Trio & CalMag
98 days from Seed to Harvest
Dry Weight: 109.08g or 3.9oz

I harvested my plant last Saturday and after 5 days of drying the buds felt ready to go into jars. My tent is small so I was only able to let the plant go 28 days from seed before flipping to 12/12 (I have learned I should be able to veg for 1-2 weeks longer). From seed to harvest was 98 days. This was my first successful harvest so I am pretty stoked. The dry weight was 109.08g or 3.89oz. My goal was to get at least an ounce as an ounce would more then pay for my entire setup. Currently an average ounce goes for around $360 at a dispensary and most places charge $400+. I am honestly pretty amazed to get almost a QP from such a small plant. I also used the trim to make some infused coconut oil, that turned out amazing as well (much better then AVB oil). The bud is coated in trichomes and smells pretty similar to purple punch. The high is uplifting and euphoric while also being very relaxing. The jars are all sitting at 62% RH so the cure is underway. This appears to be an all around great strain and I cannot wait to flip my GMO Cookie plant to flower and hopefully things continue to get better and better.

Grow 2 harvested   gorilla punch 6

Grow 2 harvested   gorilla punch
Grow 2 harvested   gorilla punch 2
Grow 2 harvested   gorilla punch 3
Grow 2 harvested   gorilla punch 4
Grow 2 harvested   gorilla punch 5

the rrock

the rrock

good job,I did the GMO cookies last couple years and they delivered. Some of the gooiest bud ive ever seen with an excellent effect. Interested how yours turns out,was it seed or clone?

Jelimafish

Jelimafish

good job,I did the GMO cookies last couple years and they delivered. Some of the gooiest bud ive ever seen with an excellent effect. Interested how yours turns out,was it seed or clone?
I am growing from seed, she will be 4 weeks old tomorrow so I am going to veg another week or 2 before flipping. I just took the bottom side branches off to clone them although I only have that small tent for flower and I want to grow GMO Punch after the GMO Cookies so the GMO clones may make there way into the woods somewhere and I will just check back later. GMO Cookies is one of my favorite strains so I am hoping I get the same results that you did. Did you go from seed or clone?

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Strain: Gorilla Punch (Greenpoint Seeds)
Tent: 20"x20"x48"
Light: Mars Hydro TS1000
Soil: FFOF in 3 Gallon Fabric Pot
Nutrients: Fox Farm Trio & CalMag
98 days from Seed to Harvest
Dry Weight: 109.08g or 3.9oz

I harvested my plant last Saturday and after 5 days of drying the buds felt ready to go into jars. My tent is small so I was only able to let the plant go 28 days from seed before flipping to 12/12 (I have learned I should be able to veg for 1-2 weeks longer). From seed to harvest was 98 days. This was my first successful harvest so I am pretty stoked. The dry weight was 109.08g or 3.89oz. My goal was to get at least an ounce as an ounce would more then pay for my entire setup. Currently an average ounce goes for around $360 at a dispensary and most places charge $400+. I am honestly pretty amazed to get almost a QP from such a small plant. I also used the trim to make some infused coconut oil, that turned out amazing as well (much better then AVB oil). The bud is coated in trichomes and smells pretty similar to purple punch. The high is uplifting and euphoric while also being very relaxing. The jars are all sitting at 62% RH so the cure is underway. This appears to be an all around great strain and I cannot wait to flip my GMO Cookie plant to flower and hopefully things continue to get better and better.

View attachment 957421
View attachment 957416View attachment 957417View attachment 957418View attachment 957419View attachment 957420
Congratulations! Grow your own is much better than the dispensary, looking forward to the second harvest šŸ˜Š

Latest posts

Top Bottom