grow app?

• Thread starter TheTommyK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheTommyK

TheTommyK

looking for a grow app or even a spreadsheet/MS project.
looking for something that forecast timing with adjustable timing for veg and flower.

anyone have any suggestions?

TheTommyK

TheTommyK

an app for a smart phone or a spreadsheet for the 'puter so i can plan ahead

think electronic grow calendar

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

There is a calendar on almost every phone and computer now a days.

Click add then put the note.

TheTommyK

TheTommyK

so true ..... but I want to be able to forecast when I will be moving from veg to bloom, when to start clones again to make sure that I have .... say... 5 weeks veg time, and be able to change the planning and see how it would affect if I 7 weeks veg were wanted.... or in real life .... change it on the fly as the plants grow and make changes themselves ...... because they cant use a calendar!!!!! LOL!!!

Currently, I do it by printing off a calendar, and writing on it and counting ahead .... it works, but, so do cave wall paintings!!!!
DSC 0490

In general, I want to maximize my space by using the space to its full efficiency.
In short there are a boat load of apps on the google play ... I tried one (MGL ... My Grow Log) and i found it cumbersome to use and the calendar only showed you what you had done and what was happening currently. i am looking for what was GOING to happen. Having a perpetual grow, I like to be able to plan (vacay and whatnot ....)

This is a classic case for MS project ...... I just don't want reinvent the wheel. I am sure someone has it created already, and i am hoping for it in App form

Top Bottom