Grow bags, Breathable

• Thread starter SlimkAA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
It is a big waste, I'll give it that. But I think I washed about 7 fabric pots before I said screw this...lol.

Hey that's 7 more than me. Kudos lol. I just bought a sewing machine and cut apart one of my fabric pots for a template. Let the rolls of felt.....roll. I have to work out what it going to be with shipping but I think this is going to get them down into the sub $0.30 a pot.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I paid ~$16 for 12 3 gallon fabric pots on Amazon. I went back to the same company and reordered a couple of weeks later and the same ones had gone up to ~$20. More expensive, but still not worth the hassle of me taking the time to wash them or risk of inviting pests and diseases into my environment and having to combat that. I will just reuse them outdoors for veggies, if I reuse them at all. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Hey that's 7 more than me. Kudos lol. I just bought a sewing machine and cut apart one of my fabric pots for a template. Let the rolls of felt.....roll. I have to work out what it going to be with shipping but I think this is going to get them down into the sub $0.30 a pot.

Looks like I've got a new job for my daughter lol.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter

Is there nothing a determined stoner can't do? LOL we are truly the DIY kings

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
I paid ~$16 for 12 3 gallon fabric pots on Amazon. I went back to the same company and reordered a couple of weeks later and the same ones had gone up to ~$20. More expensive, but still not worth the hassle of me taking the time to wash them or risk of inviting pests and diseases into my environment and having to combat that. I will just reuse them outdoors for veggies, if I reuse them at all. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
hey bro good to see ya... happy to see you changed your underwear.

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

I've heard some great things about Radicle bags. Airpruning and has velcro for was transplant. It's the shit

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter

~nugzz
Looks like I've got a new job for my daughter lol.

Same thing happened to me stank. I started ordering them wholesale by the 100+ off alibaba suppliers which worked out for the better. I see a supply chain problem in the near future (last order took over 3 months) and I don't want to wash pots again so I'm just planning ahead to take my reliance out of that. Not to mention if it does dry up for a period of time I don't want to buy $2.50 hydrofarm ones opr ill just go to the disposable bags. I really like the fabrics tho.

@Dirtbag If you want i can work on uploading the pattern so you can print it and make a template out of cardboard. It's pretty much 2 stitches. rectangle and a round (i dont care about handles). The pots I made a stencil out of will hold a 6in white hydro pot filled to the rim with coco and leave about 2-3 inches at the top.

Last edited:
Top Bottom