Grow Bags With LST Grommet

• Thread starter snowmaners
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

snowmaners

Has anyone made there own grow bag with a Grommet tool so you can train larger plants? I seen a few online to but but it would be easy just to add your own...do they have a stiffer edge or a metal ring to hold the pot from being pulled in. Or can I just throw some Grommets in the edge of any grow bag?

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Has anyone made there own grow bag with a Grommet tool so you can train larger plants? I seen a few online to but but it would be easy just to add your own...do they have a stiffer edge or a metal ring to hold the pot from being pulled in. Or can I just throw some Grommets in the edge of any grow bag?
I looked into making my own (because that’s just how I be) but found a set of 10 bags for cheaper already grommeted. I’m still very temped to buy the tool so I can add some more grommets : )

I’m hoping the dirt inside the bag helps hold the circular shape once the plants get tied to them. I think it would matter also how “plumb/ vertical” your tie is off the branch and onto the bag. Everything I’ve seen here on the farm with folks tiring branches to bags weather grommeted or not doesnt seem to be at all distorted.

PooToe

PooToe

I get grow bags at wholesale prices. If you need some with or without grommets hit me up. I also get stuff like Panda Film and other gardening accessories at wholesale prices.

quirk

quirk

I got a grommet kit at harbor freight. Airpots have them built in.

DSCN3195
Pipe cleaners

Latest posts

Top Bottom