GROW BIOTICS

• Thread starter mr green jeens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mr green jeens

mr green jeens

ok this is going to be my new food..finished offsome taho with the bloom mix and other recamended additives..this stuff 2xed the stink factor,must be the organic factor...as i have found out in past grows ogs like synthictics.they are just so dam picky and wont max out if you dont give them what they want...i had worries about useing this stuff ,wow wow wow..i cant wait to start from clone to finish useing their grow formula...so any one else useing this super food?

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

ok this is going to be my new food..finished offsome taho with the bloom mix and other recamended additives..this stuff 2xed the stink factor,must be the organic factor...as i have found out in past grows ogs like synthictics.they are just so dam picky and wont max out if you dont give them what they want...i had worries about useing this stuff ,wow wow wow..i cant wait to start from clone to finish useing their grow formula...so any one else useing this super food?
Not quite yet. Have there line at the moment, just waiting to chose a cycle to test. Will keep ya posted.Z

mr green jeens

mr green jeens

Not quite yet. Have there line at the moment, just waiting to chose a cycle to test. Will keep ya posted.Z
hay theoneandonly Z cool cool live to here howyou do wiyh this stuff as i said i only uised the bloom liquid and the bloom max along with their ca amd mg ...great finishing products......my stinkest batch ever....keep me posted i will try posting som pix...

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Will do. Been rocking my ATF consistently, takes a good control strain for me to see differences when testing nute lines. Also have Green Planet in my pocket as well, might have to do side by sides, that is if time allows me...Z

Latest posts

Top Bottom