Grow books

• Thread starter JonathonStrange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JonathonStrange

I was wondering of anyone can recomend any must have books to add to my library. I have

1) marijuana home growers manual by Billy McCann
2) the cannabis grow bible by Greg Green
3) marijuana growers handbook by Ed Rosenthal

thanks for the sugestions.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

Im not sure how people feel about this kinda thing, pirated info.. but I got this torrent awhile back and it contains about twenty books and some interesting articles.
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4881798/Growing_Marijuana

Although for whatever its worth, I figure if you read a book and like it, support the author in someway by either buying a hard copy of the book/ or some type merchandise :joint:

S

smokinrav

Jorge Cervantes usually does a nice job with his grow books. He has quite a lot of titles to his credit....

J

JonathonStrange

Just checked out pirate bay and it said they were upgradeing software. Can't wait to check it out. Thanks to both of you for the input. Keep it coming!

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

true that hiboy,
I think the info on the farm is better than most those books I posted up...
the marijuana botany book is pretty interesting though

Edit*
when I put the link up earlier it was working, looks like their doing some maintenance of the site.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
for somebody starting out who hasnt grown or had very little experience building a grow room

Marijuana Grow Basics: The Easy Guide for Cannabis Aficionado by Jorge Cervantes

is a pretty good reference - shows over 100 different ways to setup your grow

J

JonathonStrange

If you guys don't mind I have a post in grow room set up and design called advise on setting up a grow closet. If you guys have a minute I would sure value your input. That way I won't need to restart the piggy bank since I'm a mber here hiboy(lol) although that botney book is supposed to be exclent. I would have sent you a pm but am too new.

J

JonathonStrange

The sight recimended by chronic is up and running. Since I am on iPhone it can not be opeaned by safari but it looks like a ton of great stuff. Thanks to chronic.

MEGA956

MEGA956

//There is more info HERE on this site than on any book out there.
All you got to do is find what your looking for, or ask someone.

//Most books are out-dated and you cant ask questions to it.

J

JonathonStrange

Your right that no question thing is a bitch lol. The only problem here is in my case I have gotten very few answers and since I'm new I can't pm questions to ppl and also making sure my questions are in the right cattigory. But as with all things one gets better with use.

Thank u for taking the time to respond J.S.

dextr0

dextr0

Helpful Organic Growing Books

Good Organic Gardening Books/Literature

J

JonathonStrange

I wish I knew about this sight before I pissed away the money on McCann's book. If u break it apart the growing section is only about half the book. The rest was on a variety of topics that while they might have been about marijuana was not valubale grow info.

homegrownking

homegrownking

I've read quite a few grow books. One thing that most of them have in common is that it is baseline, fundamental knowledge for the most part. Nothing compares to the knowledge you will find here on the farm. Not to metion u get to personally interact with some of the pioneers, breeders, n growers with legit first hand experince. Question n answer format for specific issues/inquiries cant be found in even the most prestigious of books. Here is your best bet, so ask away.

Top Bottom