grow cabinet?

• Thread starter eirk66
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

eirk66

I was wondering if any one had used this grow cabinet before if you have any input, pros cons how well it turned out is it worth the price.

Thanks

M

Max Paynal

Those are very expensive. Go to one of the big box hardware stores and pick up a pre-designed closet (closetmaid) and build your own 6 ft H, 20 inches deep and almost 4 feet long $110.

W

webeblzr

No, but I built a caveman version, and it's still running almost 10 years now. But I spent maybe $350.00 bucks or so.
BUT, that one is very very nice!! I cant knock it in any manner....I'm just way to cheap to spend that kind of coinage.

M

Max Paynal

Caveman version? Not sure what that is... I gotta a lot to learn. I built 2 cabinets before my better half gave me the green light to use part of our unfinished basement.

Max

T

TokenZen

Your better off saving your cash and building your own custom cab, using a pre made dresser, cabinet of some sort, 4" inline fan, 400w hps/600w hps, etc. Just scope this site out I've scene some nice stealth cab. If you don't need stealth you can always pick up a grow tent; they have there pros and cons but it's cheaper....

Top Bottom