Grow Diary #2 (incredible Bulks, Delicious Candy, Wos Pakistani, Mystery Bag Seeds)

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

How quick is that male gonna pollinate by Damon garden. I guess I should pull it now....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

By the way.... I'm gonna fire the Ole flood table up again. I'm gonna keep my mother's in it. Couple of them. I'm gonna just fill it up with coco/peralite/hydroton, and plant straight into it... Run 2 -- 4 foot t5's over it. My question is, can I use tap water? And if no, what if I did?

Wisher619

Wisher619

How quick is that male gonna pollinate by Damon garden. I guess I should pull it now....
cant really tell if it is a male or not

just let it be and watch it

it wont pollinate anything

it will take a while for them to actually open

dont pull it yet

I def wouldnt runn a f&d with coco in it

if you are gonna run something like that.....just fill with hydroton
coco will just turn into an absolute mess

also running that gives you no flexibility to move the mothers

Last edited:
Wisher619

Wisher619

the ladies

Sativa node spacing

Indica node spacing

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

the ladies
View attachment 641389
Sativa node spacing
View attachment 641390
Indica node spacing
View attachment 641391
The ladies look good. You flipped last Fri or Mon? Will it take longer for the indicas to mature?

I made a boo boo myself. I'm not for sure if it will hurt me any. My big Ole girl only had only a gal of water in the bucket at midnight and I didn't have any ro water. Lights went off at 6am. Come back on at 6pm. I will have it ready for them as soon as lights come on.

I need to get me a ro water filter system. I'm tired of going to Buy water 10gal at a time. Plus all 8 buckets next time will double my water needs. I'm using about 2 gal a day right now.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

It's a male.. u just know when u know. I think the 3rd plant is gonna be female. Couple more days and I will know for sure...

Wisher619

Wisher619

the Indica will be much quicker than a sativa

indicas range from 43-60 day flowering

sativas can go up to say 120 day flowering

Wisher619

Wisher619

yeah I flipped last Mon.....by Wednesday the Indica popped her pistils

the sativa still hasnt popped the pistils although the calyx is there .....just no pistils have emerged yet

and with the GG's.....I still cant tell

no pistils and what ever is popping out of the node is to small to make it out

if they are all males that will be really creepy because it came from a Herm....which means they should technically be Fem or slight herm but not male
but they almost all look like they might be male

if they are I am gonna pop some Super Silver Cough.....aka.......Super Silver Haze x The Cough

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I think maybe my plants stretched too much. When u removed the male it couldn't supports itself. And the others couldn't either. Very very wobbly. So I super cropped the best I could, put a net in there, and we see. I know my beautiful plants look horrible now lol...

So 2 things I take away from this... That little 2" net pot did cause my main root to maybe not grow as big or branch out at the top... It has a kick as root ball! All of them do! And I should of planted the net pot a lot further down in the bucket so it could support it better.. And maybe keep ING my light all the way up might have made them stretch too much...

Downloadfile 26
Downloadfile 29
Wisher619

Wisher619

I think maybe my plants stretched too much. When u removed the male it couldn't supports itself. And the others couldn't either. Very very wobbly. So I super cropped the best I could, put a net in there, and we see. I know my beautiful plants look horrible now lol...

So 2 things I take away from this... That little 2" net pot did cause my main root to maybe not grow as big or branch out at the top... It has a kick as root ball! All of them do! And I should of planted the net pot a lot further down in the bucket so it could support it better.. And maybe keep ING my light all the way up might have made them stretch too much...
yeah like I said

no 2" net pot

as soon as the roots pop
move up immediately

or......you can keep the plants in the cells for the cuttings and let the roots grow and when ready.....drop them into the final bucket

as for the lights.....stretching is good when you are kinda scrogging

once the flowers start to pop out like the pistils start building.....then you drop it to about 15" from canopy.....

but you tent looks great

plants are gonna do fantastic

oh yeah by the way

all the gg's turned out male

this is beyond me as the seeds came out of the bud
and the guy told me that the seeds were a product of the gg next to that plant...popping a few male flowers

so I cant wrap my head around the fact that they were all male

has to be some fucked up breeding with the clones that the guy was running.....super wack shit if you ask me

on another sight that I frequent....I was helping a dude out in his grow

he had all fem seeds from Reserva Privada

half were male....he thought they were herms......posted a pic.....full male branches with a few pistils popping out gere and there
I think this whole fem thing is about to come to an abrupt end.....nature is eventually gonna start fighting back
you cant eleminate male from the equation

the creator aint gonna allow it
just my personal thoughts

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

yeah like I said

no 2" net pot

as soon as the roots pop
move up immediately

or......you can keep the plants in the cells for the cuttings and let the roots grow and when ready.....drop them into the final bucket

as for the lights.....stretching is good when you are kinda scrogging

once the flowers start to pop out like the pistils start building.....then you drop it to about 15" from canopy.....

but you tent looks great

plants are gonna do fantastic

oh yeah by the way

all the gg's turned out male

this is beyond me as the seeds came out of the bud
and the guy told me that the seeds were a product of the gg next to that plant...popping a few male flowers

so I cant wrap my head around the fact that they were all male

has to be some fucked up breeding with the clones that the guy was running.....super wack shit if you ask me

on another sight that I frequent....I was helping a dude out in his grow

he had all fem seeds from Reserva Privada

half were male....he thought they were herms......posted a pic.....full male branches with a few pistils popping out gere and there
I think this whole fem thing is about to come to an abrupt end.....nature is eventually gonna start fighting back
you cant eleminate male from the equation

the creator aint gonna allow it
just my personal thoughts
Interesting! And that sucks about the gg. .. I like female seeds but it seems like the real good strains come as regular seeds... So that's fine with me...

Wisher619

Wisher619

yeah it's all good

threw some SSC into a shot glass this morn

I also popped another Affie.....just put it i to a soaked plug
2 days later it popped up

so I stuck it in some coco immediately and feed it full strength

so far it is doing really well for 3 days from birth

Wisher619

Wisher619

fed @ full strength.....1.5 ec

check out my root game on these clones

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

1.5 Ec.... Now we would think you just made that seedling walk the Green Mile........ Eager to see. I wish you had 2 the same size to test half strength and full strength. I love comparisons.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So What Do You Have Left Growing Besides THEORY New beans. You have had so many little dumb things go wrong I can't keep track

Wisher619

Wisher619

oh.....my Affies are still going strong....both Female
1 is indica dom
1 is Sativa Dom

and I took a clone of the indica dom that had rooted and put it in with the other 2 in the flower box

I want to see how the rooted clone does going straight into flower without veg

I have a few clones of each of the Affies just vegging
for moms and give away

I also reset my GSC

I also popped another affie which I showed you and I just soaked 3 super silver cough beans

so not to much going on

3 plants vegging

2 topped and 1 straight up

a few clones rooting
a few clones rooted and slowly vegging and a reset gsc mom

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

oh.....my Affies are still going strong....both Female
1 is indica dom
1 is Sativa Dom

and I took a clone of the indica dom that had rooted and put it in with the other 2 in the flower box

I want to see how the rooted clone does going straight into flower without veg

I have a few clones of each of the Affies just vegging
for moms and give away

I also reset my GSC

I also popped another affie which I showed you and I just soaked 3 super silver cough beans

so not to much going on

3 plants vegging

2 topped and 1 straight up

a few clones rooting
a few clones rooted and slowly vegging and a reset gsc mom
Well hell you got more going on than I thought! Eager to see how that rooted clone does straight to flower! The affies seem vibrant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom