Grow diary featuring my irrational obsession with Hawaiian strains

• Thread starter TerriR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TerriR

TerriR

maser blend ,jack ,oasis all the same cheap and effective,used right you have food for years unless your running a warehouse just my opinion,it really comes down to the thecnic you use and dial in to your own methods,we could all give complete directions of how we grow in print,then when you try it might not even try to work,you get a foothold on what works best and easiest to fit your life style and the race is on,i really think i have become complacent and bored,that why i started the outside hydro,did i expect it to work ,not really but been fun as shit keeping the damn thing alive when it 105 outside haahah have me sweating hahah,thats the main goal here FUN,when it isnt it just a job and i dont work for the man anymore ,i work for the old ass no good for nothing tender in her golden years hen haahah.
these babies i just started went smooth out the box,cause i am bored,went with kellogs garden soil and 3 part humbolt feed,never used any of it,it will be interesting,iuve heard plenty of folk bitch about both so i decided that give the peanut between the ears and challenge and went for it
I hear ya...I grow way more than I need...just love growing and seeing if I can come up with something killer. All of it is better than dispensary, so already ahead of this game.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I have a collection of rarely used bottles. Can I get a credit?
hell i guess it was about 6yrs ago i bought the whole blue planet line used in pro mix,that shit was like acid in the stuff,i even tried to give the shit away ,just pay shipping hahaah no one would take it,so it sit in house about 2 years,and said crap gotta go,i dumped it on my wooded fence line to kill the weeds ,it did and to this day that wood fence is still stained from the shit and when we sold the house still wasnt any weeds growing on the fence line,im glad the shit didnt work ,all i could see after that was that shit in my lungs,and pretty much have used only teas since then ,these i just bought are the first in 4 years

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

hell i guess it was about 6yrs ago i bought the whole blue planet line used in pro mix,that shit was like acid in the stuff,i even tried to give the shit away ,just pay shipping hahaah no one would take it,so it sit in house about 2 years,and said crap gotta go,i dumped it on my wooded fence line to kill the weeds ,it did and to this day that wood fence is still stained from the shit and when we sold the house still wasnt any weeds growing on the fence line,im glad the shit didnt work ,all i could see after that was that shit in my lungs,and pretty much have used only teas since then ,these i just bought are the first in 4 years

Lol about the fence and weeds. :-)

TerriR

TerriR

that’s disturbing! ok I’m done playin with the chemicals 😳

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

that’s disturbing! ok I’m done playin with the chemicals 😳
i use to live in the city,graffeti every damn fence on the front street of every damn fence,there is no doubt in my mind that if the fence was soaked with this shit,it would never have paint stick to it,no shit the crap was bad ,the liquid seaweed,had growth in it 2 weeks after i opened the just smelt like a damn truck stop rest room hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i use the botanicare soil pro out in the veggie garden too,cheap stuff but does the job,but from what i have to feed around here i would have to buy it by the drum haaah,so tea is the ticket

TerriR

TerriR

9 Pound Hammer because I only grew Sativas outdoors this year.
44DFF53C 1EB6 41BD A8F4 849B1C4DB517

TerriR

TerriR

I just love this stage...they all look like they’ll be THE killer weed that makes me not have to grow multiple strains. This grow will be in coco since I already did it. I think I’ll use some of my collection of other nutrients...just the veg bottle. Maybe this? Anybody hate this one?

82AF5D0A C6D6 4F47 8D54 81BF019E81F4
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I just love this stage...they all look like they’ll be THE killer weed that makes me not have to grow multiple strains. This grow will be in coco since I already did it. I think I’ll use some of my collection of other nutrients...just the veg bottle. Maybe this? Anybody hate this one?
well i asume it been rinsed and the nutes are there,so i would feed at half the ppm for that stage,like you already have nutes in it,let it tell you when it needs more,dont let it ever dry out either,at least that was my experience with it,get ready for work lady thank me later for telling you so hahahah,for me really seemed like a lot of work ,but the shit grows so fast it evens out for it,you got every thing to get r done,just watch what you put in and good,is it done yet hahashahah

Latest posts

Top Bottom