GROW DIARY: Hilltopfarms' new 12kw room 1st run

• Thread starter Hilltopfarms
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ttystikk

ttystikk

That's amazing- I'd really like to hear how much weight you pulled.

Hilltopfarms

Hilltopfarms

Finally finished trimming everything up... total yeild was 26 pounds for 5 tables (15 600s)
We needed 15 just to get by so we're very very happy with these results.. here's a picture of what I can say is the most pot I have ever seen in my life... only took us two around 60 hours to trim lol
2012 08 14 113204

flowamasta

flowamasta

aren't you kind :) even playing music to your buds after they've been chopped ;) dedication! some nice fresh pillows to sleep with.... wow the energy in the corner of that room!! that alotta nuggies and it's been a long time since ive seen that many pillows together at one time! a bit more than i could smoke i rekon

ttystikk

ttystikk

WOW!
Fantastic results, guys! 26 pounds from 15x600w is a great haul- can't wait to see what you do for an encore!

xrob415x

xrob415x

I have seen alot of grows and I usually dont throw compliments around but this deserves one. This has to be one of the most efficient grows I have ever seen when it comes to both space and gpw! congrads. I have one question for you guys about that bannermaxx. Is it similar to eagle 20? When is a safe time to spray it? I looked on their site and they suggest application every two weeks. It it a pesticide that can only be used in veg and very toxic like eagle 20? or do you apply it in early bloom also like a greencure? thanks

Hilltopfarms

Hilltopfarms

I have seen alot of grows and I usually dont throw compliments around but this deserves one. This has to be one of the most efficient grows I have ever seen when it comes to both space and gpw! congrads. I have one question for you guys about that bannermaxx. Is it similar to eagle 20? When is a safe time to spray it? I looked on their site and they suggest application every two weeks. It it a pesticide that can only be used in veg and very toxic like eagle 20? or do you apply it in early bloom also like a greencure? thanks
Treat bannermaxx just like eagle 20, I would never spray it past the 48 hrs we black out before flower... be very careful measuring (I will not use more than 1ml a gallon and 5ml of sticky) and ease the light onto them afterwards because bannermax will burn... with regular use it will eliminate your mildew problems and you won't ever need to bother spraying in flower, which is never ideal... one more thing, even though I use both on a regular basis, its good to take into consideration that eagle 20 says it can be used on apples and grapes as well as ornamentals, bannermaxx says only ornamentals and turfgrass.. just something to consider and a good reason to NEVER spray beyond veg

bigdaftones

bigdaftones

Hilltop, I read the thread and can't see any info so I ask here. What was your total veg+flower time for this crop? Amazing yield, thinking of trying a system similar to yours (no ducting, stronger ac etc).

Hilltopfarms

Hilltopfarms

Hilltop, I read the thread and can't see any info so I ask here. What was your total veg+flower time for this crop? Amazing yield, thinking of trying a system similar to yours (no ducting, stronger ac etc).
the plants were in cups for about a week, 2 gals for less than 2 weeks and they vegged in the 5.2 gal airpots for about 3 weeks under the same lights they were flipped under, they also had co2 from day 1.. no matter what i always recommend over vegging, thats the only sure way for a larger yield like 2 pounds a light

whatupdoc

whatupdoc

I'd be honored to have you drop by my thread and let me know what you think about my plant size. I vegged for 6 weeks total, and I could definitely use some advice as to whether to lengthen, shorten, or stay with the same veg time next time around...thank you in advance...

By the way, you got the room up and running again? What's goin down on the hilltop these days?

Top Bottom