Grow diary mission impossible (low to medium budget lol)

• Thread starter BearWater
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
I don`t think you want them submerged without aeration do you
I dont think so. But putthataway stated changing the water out daily, I think thats the key there.

Reactions: Zab
Z

Zab

I dont think so. But putthataway stated changing the water out daily, I think thats the key there.
Ok your going to detach them then soak and squeeze out the excess h2o. I read that you have to rinse and re rinse the grodan type blocks to remove salts etc, then soak with dilute nutes squeeze out and insert clone after dusting gelling or what have you

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Ok your going to detach them then soak and squeeze out the excess h2o. I read that you have to rinse and re rinse the grodan type blocks to remove salts etc, then soak with dilute nutes squeeze out and insert clone after dusting gelling or what have you
Oh boy! I’m way under the curve haha!!

I just checked them out. Some have nubs and maybe a regrowth? when I “scratched the stem” it was a cut down the stem (shouldn’t have done that). I tried to pull another one out of the brick and it wouldn’t budge! Thats a good sign right? I’ll give them some more time and then get them into some solos! : )
IMG 6400

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
My apologies @BearWater for not finding this jewel sooner. And a Scrog even! Nice!!

Cloning ain’t hard. We just overthink it really. You’ve seen mine, simple but it works. Rockwool has its place, but not everyplace. My clone game changed when I went to rapid rooters

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
My apologies @BearWater for not finding this jewel sooner. And a Scrog even! Nice!!

Cloning ain’t hard. We just overthink it really. You’ve seen mine, simple but it works. Rockwool has its place, but not everyplace. My clone game changed when I went to rapid rooters
No worries jadins! I honestly started this thread as a means to document and ask questions along the way ahaha. It’s turned into an awesome thread of friends! The more the merrier! : )

I feel like it wasn’t even a thing the last time I did it! Years ago though. Im going to start looking into the rapid rooters style cloners : ) totally agree with you on “we just over think it” : ) over thinking is my strong game! 😂
Thanks for stopping by! Later : )

Z

Zab

Oh boy! I’m way under the curve haha!!

I just checked them out. Some have nubs and maybe a regrowth? when I “scratched the stem” it was a cut down the stem (shouldn’t have done that). I tried to pull another one out of the brick and it wouldn’t budge! Thats a good sign right? I’ll give them some more time and then get them into some solos! : ) View attachment 2178028
Yup looks good just give them a few more days 👍 Well to me anyway

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Got a green light set up for watering just before lights on (just cant stop thinking about watering and them sitting in the water for 12hours would also like to add that no child will go without their dad cuddle befor bed time😀) And I got a bottle of the cool kids cal mag bush doctor stuff. And I folded taller plants over under the screen and ordered some branch bendy plastic thingies (I think I could have used those way sooner in this grow but i am happy to have them now), im going to use them on the outdoor plants also!

Outdoors are looking good! For having gone through what they have they are coming around nicely : ) this past week our lows were in the low 60s upper 50s!!! I love the outdoor water game lol! Indoor is “almost” like clock work, and then you get outside and who knows what the hell is going on!?😂

I’ve got a shit ton garden pic updates for SnappyJacks garden thread also! Ill be heading over there at some point today : )

Hope everyone is making the best of their Memorial Day weekend : ) ♥️✌️
IMG 6406

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
It’s Tuesday, with a hint of the Monday stank! Ready for school to be done with for the year! (Kids) my wife for now is done with school (would need to become a doctor if she perused any more education) and I cant for see myself going back for anything at this point lol! Thats my rant for “Monday” haha.

let the plants hit another gnarly dry back because well, im me! They’re looking good. Lots of hairs starting to show. I got my plastic limb foldy things, going to try and apply some this evening using the new green light set up. Waiting for the little princess to get out of the morning funk and then we’ll head out back and start bending some outdoor plants down with the new plastic limb bendy thingies 🤪

DAY 9 OF FLOWER: (not a very good pic)
IMG 6436

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Day 9 and she is showing her “girl” parts clearly. 👍👍
Yeah they’re hitting it hard!! Im going to add some nutrients to the regiment in another week or two. The grow store near me has some great bud enhancers!

Top Bottom