Grow diary mission impossible (low to medium budget lol)

• Thread starter BearWater
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Guys I ran out of motivation! The thought of transplanting makes it seem like something I dont want to do right now hahaha. I think im going to cut the racking i have to fit and finish that project and re asses the transplanting at the moment🤷🏼‍♂️

Newty

Newty

Guys I ran out of motivation! The thought of transplanting makes it seem like something I dont want to do right now hahaha. I think im going to cut the racking i have to fit and finish that project and re asses the transplanting at the moment🤷🏼‍♂️
This is what happens almost everytime I make plans to do grow related things all day.
I make a list, smoke to much weed, and don't even make it half way through the list.
It took me 3 days to set up my Spider Farmer 55"x28"x80 and the equipment, in reality should of taken at most a couple hours lol.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
This is what happens almost everytime I make plans to do grow related things all day.
I make a list, smoke to much weed, and don't even make it half way through the list.
It took me 3 days to set up my Spider Farmer 55"x28"x80 and the equipment, in reality should of taken at most a couple hours lol.
So I’ve been out of smoke for a while now (been conserving my edible tabs I purchase) well i got some new ones yesterday that are supposed to be sativa, i had one and felt great. Had a second and it knocked my dick in the dirt! Hahaha! They are still good for day time use just withing moderation. The Indica version of the same brand tab will knock me out for a few hours if I over do it, those are the night time tabs : )

Newty

Newty

So I’ve been out of smoke for a while now (been conserving my edible tabs I purchase) well i got some new ones yesterday that are supposed to be sativa, i had one and felt great. Had a second and it knocked my dick in the dirt! Hahaha! They are still good for day time use just withing moderation. The Indica version of the same brand tab will knock me out for a few hours if I over do it, those are the night time tabs : )
I've had to purchase lately as well, not to much left from last round unfortunately.

I always see people on here talking about their significant others not wanting to smell the grow and stuff like that and I find it funny because mine can't get enough of it! I'm to the point I'm going to start hiding it, 17 oz in 8 weeks and I personally probably smoked maybe 5 or 6 oz of that and the rest was her lol.
That is the reason she has no problem with me setting up more space but I wouldn't need it if she would slow down! It's part of what makes her, her though and I would never want her to change.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Got the keeper trees rack done. It’s hokey, but I wouldn’t have it any other way : ) I laughed when I got the six pots up there next the 28 plants😂 ridiculous right!?!?!😂 the trays that the plants are sitting in now will slide under the racks once I get that mess figured out. Oh the whole time im thinking to myself what the hell am I going to do here hahaha!
3F2D7CDB 2635 4B2B 95D2 2F71A62ADD62
A1308D65 B55F 4151 BD89 11917136E794
34A0C7DA 4FC9 4A10 9894 884673F9AC37

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
I've had to purchase lately as well, not to much left from last round unfortunately.

I always see people on here talking about their significant others not wanting to smell the grow and stuff like that and I find it funny because mine can't get enough of it! I'm to the point I'm going to start hiding it, 17 oz in 8 weeks and I personally probably smoked maybe 5 or 6 oz of that and the rest was her lol.
That is the reason she has no problem with me setting up more space but I wouldn't need it if she would slow down! It's part of what makes her, her though and I would never want her to change.
I have a saint of a wife! She puts up with my dumbass daily and doesnt mind the weed smoke : ) she doesnt partake which is what it is, but im glad I dont have to share ( I would though!) hahahaha!

Z

Zab

Your buying your edibles? have you tried making your own?

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
have you tried making your own?
I have : ) made butter a long time ago when I had a bunch of stuff. This run I’m doing is me getting back into the cultivation scene, until a (hopefully successful) finish I’m dry as a bone lol! And I refuse to spend money on flower from the weed stores, so I just buy the edibles. It sucks but its giving me something to look forward too hahaha.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Snowing at my place. I put Up a sun shade two days ago in prep for the plants that’ll get moved outside, maybe next week. I may make a new thread to document the outdoor situation 🤷🏼‍♂️. Still haven’t transplanted “the keepers” into the 7gals, wont do that now until I can safely move the others outside. Did I mention its snowing at my place? 🙄😂

P

Putthataway

@Newty motivated me to get the ventilation a little more situated and after it fell yesterday it was just time to fix it up a bit. Made a temporary “duct thangy” with scraps I had laying around (one of my favorite things to do hahaha. Im currently working on the racks and risers for the “keeper indoor plants” pics of that to come. Waiting for the lights to turn on so I can get in there and make the proper measurements before i cut some stuff, along with the water/feeding and transplant of the lucky six.View attachment 2143838View attachment 2143839View attachment 2143840View attachment 2143841View attachment 2143842View attachment 2143843
Hey, you should put some type of metal mesh screen in the ducting to keep rodents out. Place it on the outside where it exits. I would also probably put a filter inline inside the house to prevent critters from using it as an entry point. I watch over a neighbor’s house. Rodents lifted the flaring on the roof to exit or enter and got in through the dryer exhaust tubing you have. Thing must have forgotten how it got in because the walls were scratched like it was trapped in desperation to get out. It got out because I didn’t find anything dead in there.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
you should put some type of metal mesh screen in the ducting to keep rodents out
Will get something tomorrow from the hardware store, never even considered them climbing up there but I’ll bet that’s no problem for them. I’m going to get a couple traps for inside too! Thanks for the suggestion!

Z

Zab

Some of the tent company's make screened vent covers for that purpose, don't own any myself.
Missed the delivery guy so he had to come back but got the DH up and running. It states to let it run for a 24 hour period initially so I did that.

It consumed between 42w, fan running to 288 watts, when running full tilt. After 24 hours it collected just over 6L (dumped and measured)of water and consumed just under 6Kw 42, Ididn't try it on one of the comfort set modes yet.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Some of the tent company's make screened vent covers for that purpose, don't own any myself.
Missed the delivery guy so he had to come back but got the DH up and running. It states to let it run for a 24 hour period initially so I did that.

It consumed between 42w, fan running to 288 watts, when running full tilt. After 24 hours it collected just over 6L (dumped and measured)of water and consumed just under 6Kw 42, Ididn't try it on one of the comfort set modes yet.View attachment 2145690
Thats awesome! Thats a great addition to the overall control of the environment! Thats exciting : )

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
This ones for you Bear, its from a few years ago at a job I was doing for a friend ( just a note that garage is over 2600sqft)View attachment 2145733
hahahaha!!! Thats awesome!!! Is that you pictured with the bear!?

EDIT: I was so excited for the picture! I didnt even bother to read the caption😂 thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Zab
Z

Zab

No that's Colin a co-worker. When he first entered the garage he just about shit himself and ran out the overhead door.
He didn't realize it was stuffed, and it does actually look real up close, besides being stationary.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
No that's Colin a co-worker. When he first entered the garage he just about shit himself and ran out the overhead door.
He didn't realize it was stuffed, and it does actually look real up close, besides being stationary.
Thats too funny!! It totally looks real front the picture! At least to me lol!

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Just ordered the dehumidifier! Very exciting! all I need to get now is a legit light to finish 6 plants under and I wont be able to blame my failures on my lack of grow equipment 🤷🏼‍♂️😂 that is sarcasm for you folks in the very back : ) Seriously might be able to pull the light off before the end of flower on this run! Maybe!

Waiting on the mesh screen to get to my place so I can go install it on my homemade dryer vent thang hahaha. And I forgot to get rodent traps! Ill have to pick a couple of those from the market. I did get the little sticky pads for flying bugs though.

Top Bottom