Grow Diary Skittelz From Seed In Coco , All Help Much Appreciated

• Thread starter Teeky84
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Teeky84

Teeky84

Hi guys ,

This is my 4th grow. 1st in a couple of years .

It is round 5-6 weeks since the seeds were germinated. I purchased the seeds from a grower friend . Out of the 4 seeds , only 2 aprouted after the germinated seeds were put into the coco .

I had problems from the start with yellowing of leafs which was fixed once incalibrated my PH meter . Since then all ha been well , however lower leafs have started devoloping yellow spots so any help in diagnosing this problem would be more then welcome .

Yesterday they were transplanted into their final pots.

My set up is as follows :

1.2 x 1.2 x 2m grow tent

600w hps dual spec

Canna coco

Ionic grow and bloom nutes

Currently feeding at 0.8ec

Still to purchase :
Extractor fan and carbon filter

I also have 3 star dawg clones however they have major signs of transplant shock and don't seem to be recovering

I will keep posting updates until the day of harvest so any help
Any help and tips would be great

Grow diary skittelz from seed in coco  all help much appreciated
Grow diary skittelz from seed in coco  all help much appreciated 2
Teeky84

Teeky84

Also , I have done the back of the hand test to determine how high the lights should be ... temps running at 31 degrees c

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
When they are small they don’t need as much light. Best to lower them as they mature. What kind of growing medium are you using? What kind of nutrients? How often do you water them? What are the temp and humidity of the tent when lights are on and off?

Teeky84

Teeky84

When they are small they don’t need as much light. Best to lower them as they mature. What kind of growing medium are you using? What kind of nutrients? How often do you water them? What are the temp and humidity of the tent when lights are on and off?
Lights on 24hrs temp 29-31c humidity 51%. Growing in canna coco . Was feeding 2 x daily before transplanting into final pots yesterday. Any ideas on the yellow leaf spots bro ?

H

Highkev

Seems over fertilized just use ph balanced water for rest of week don’t over water idk? Tips of leaves look burned up

Teeky84

Teeky84

Seems over fertilized just use ph balanced water for rest of week don’t over water idk? Tips of leaves look burned up
Before transplanting I was feeding at 1.0ec . Fed them yesterday once transplanted with 0.8ec feed .

Latest posts

Top Bottom