Grow Dots anyone tried them

• Thread starter citrus7144
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Hey just wondering I was surfing around and saw a ad for Grow Dots a one time feed for veg and flower . I can't believe that would work how can it but wanted to see if anyone had ever tried them? Was thinking maybe outdoors where lugging in anything sucks just wondering but very skeptical.
Citrus7144

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
This is what I could find
Screenshot 20230106 084043 Chrome

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Do a search for grow dots, I see at least one diary about them, but I know nothing myself.

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

i read now grow dots are slow release fertilizers, have no experience with slow release products sorry brother ✌️ 🇿🇦

Z

Zill

In my outdoor flower gardens. I use the time tested and commercial greenhouse used Osmicote.

Sorry for big pic. I wouldn’t use this or that on my vegetables or cannabis. I like to have feeding more tightly controlled under my thumb.

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Yeah they look like they would be a bit weird and I do not believe they would work for every plant how can they. Weed is like those lap dogs these days crossed and re-crossed until you have a frickin tiny hairless dog with huge eyes and snot trouble. You have to dial in each strain now and one size don't fit all. Would be interesting to see how well they worked on a test run 🏃‍♀️ with 4 different strains. Then keep track of what each needed more/less of. Tinker tinker thanks for the reply have a great day.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Yeah they look like they would be a bit weird and I do not believe they would work for every plant how can they. Weed is like those lap dogs these days crossed and re-crossed until you have a frickin tiny hairless dog with huge eyes and snot trouble. You have to dial in each strain now and one size don't fit all. Would be interesting to see how well they worked on a test run 🏃‍♀️ with 4 different strains. Then keep track of what each needed more/less of. Tinker tinker thanks for the reply have a great day.
It is conceivable that they work, but what crop are they "tuned" for? You'd have to experiment.

Sannie once sold a product called Bio Tabs that were a slow-release organic fertilizer for cannabis in the veg stage. They worked well, even into flower for a bit.

LaughingBush

LaughingBush

Well, I’ll be your test subject. Currently growing 1 wedding cake and 1 GSC in 70/30 Mother Earth coco. Now I added the dots when I up potted from 1/2 gal to 3 gallon pots so I fed them a few times with the Humboldt secret nutrients before up potting. Flushed them before up potting down to under 100ppm and am on week 3 veg since adding them. I was watering every other day and was not adding cal mag because there is cal mag in grow dots. Just this week I noticed the new growth having issues with the leaves being lighter green on the edges and some other discoloration. The issue it seems was I had my lights turned up too high and not giving extra cal mag. Since I adjusted the lights back down to 50% and flushed with 10ml of cal mag then waited 2 days until water again with 5ml cal mag the issue is reversing itself. I also read the Dots release the VEG nutrients for 28 days then they start to release the Flower nutrients after that for 56-63 days then it tapers off. I purchased the regular release and not the extended release Grow Dots which are for extended Veg/flower. I will be switching the lights to 12/12 next week. I will also be continuing to add cal mag at 2-3ml every time I water and their product Recharge once weekly. Keeping my fingers crossed

7munkee

7munkee

Grow dots and recharge are ownd by Scotty Real. Him and is buddy have a YouTube channel called Dude Grows. They have been doing it for like 11 years and have 3 episodes each week.. And a lot of people swear by those grow dots. Im organic so I dont use them

His commercials remind me of Billy Mayes!

Blazin73

Blazin73

Just bought a couple packs for this next run. Theres been a lot of positive reviews for it. I seen some of the flowers that have been grown with it and have been curious to try it. I looked on their website and it says 10 grms of this stuff for each gallon of potting . So im thinking 150 grms should cover my 5 babies that just sprouted seeing as they are going into 3 gal pots . We will have to see how it works . Follow my grow over on this thread https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/banana-coffee-and-a-couple-fruit-tella.158573/

Top Bottom