grow expert working pro-bono

• Thread starter pinchie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pinchie

Hi, im an expert gardener and used to run a grow shop. If anyone wants to ask questions about growing or products, let me know. I would be glad to chat!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Hi pinchie

Ow that hurts, just wanted to say HIGH

mal

M

Malachi

How much would could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
How much would could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Malachi woodchuck=groundhog You can't even say groundhog on this site with out half of us getting the image of one of these furry, toothy devils buzz sawing one of our plants down. LOL! You know groundhogs scare the hell out of some of us.

I hate groundhogs.

Welcome pinchie! You probably won't get a bunch of questions until you get some street cred around here.

M

Malachi

Malachi woodchuck=groundhog You can't even say groundhog on this site with out half of us getting the image of one of these furry, toothy devils buzz sawing one of our plants down. LOL! You know groundhogs scare the hell out of some of us.

I hate groundhogs.

Welcome pinchie! You probably won't get a bunch of questions until you get some street cred around here.

Yea everytime I see one of those critters I want to pull out a pair of six-shooters like Yosemite Sam and start blasting until all I hear is click-click-click. They don't like the bogs very well though ...

Welcome pinchie, sorry for being a smart ass but like Tabor said you won't get many questions around here until you get some street cred. This site is full of expert growers and breeders.

A

amstercal

Hey, pinchie. Nice that you would offer. Maybe you could use the "unanswered threads" button over on the "user menu" and help out with some of the questions no one's answered yet.

Since you ran a grow shop, maybe you could tell us a great grow story one of your customers told you or give us your best, maybe not mainstream, grow tip or tell us which hydro nutrients you'd use and why?

Top Bottom