Grow for no munchies please

• Thread starter soakedGrain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soakedGrain

soakedGrain

Can anyone recommend a strain that will suppress hunger? In the past I never knew the strain I smoked but I always got intense munchies. Looking to grow a uplifting strain that won't do that if possible.

I looked online and got some recommendations, but wanted to check if anyone here had experience. Thanks!

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

Tobacco works well!!! Buy super super sativa and harvest early to have peak THCs. Super silver haze would be a solid bet, i have had early sativa that actually increased my heart rate, i felt like talking and being outside!

soakedGrain

soakedGrain

Tobacco works well!!! Buy super super sativa and harvest early to have peak THCs. Super silver haze would be a solid bet, i have had early sativa that actually increased my heart rate, i felt like talking and being outside!
Thanks. By harvest early do you mean less time in veg stage?

Last edited:
mancorn

mancorn

Thanks. Will make more sense when I get to growing.
Do a search on “is it ready” on this site and sure you’ll find dozens of threads of growers asking if their plants are ready to harvest and best times to harvest. A primary indicator is the color of the trichomes, which go from clear in early flower, to milky (opaque) at peak THC, to amber colored as the trichomes degrade. Generally the stone is more of a Sativa/head high during the opaque phase, and more of a Indica/body high when the trichomes turn red. So the earlier comments suggest that the body high leads to more munchies and why you should try harvesting earlier then later. (Of course it’s more strain related then timing of you harvest, so just one factor as opposed to a major factor.)

Top Bottom