GROW FROM SEED PICS of plants grow box n more

• Thread starter cronboggler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cronboggler

Hello fellow growers here are a couple random seeds ive started. Running into a few problems if anyone wants to help that d be great thanks.

On most of the plants the leaves are curling upwards towards the light. also my roots are going a bit dark wondering if this could be classified as root rot?

Grow from seed pics of plants grow box n more
sog1313

sog1313

the leaves could be curling for a number of reasons but yes that looks like the early stages of root rot. healthy roots should be bushy and bone white the entire length. are you using hygrozyme or h2o2? if not you should. push the h2o2 for a few days to a week and that should get rid of it, then apply as per the bottle. if you want more detail you need to give some. what is your setup and current room conditions, etc. etc.?

D

D_nice

speaking of the roots, check you water temp. Isn't it kinda warm?. you may need to get a water chiller dude. that happen to me last time nd I realize that I was just watching my planting ended up dry nd dying.

S

smokestack23

Personally...IMHO....YMMV....
I wouldnt use H2O2 and Hygroslime. In fact...IMHO, YMMV...I NEVER EVER use hygrozyme.

Latest posts

Top Bottom