Grow Green Mi

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

So just wanted to share this experience. Building out my new room so I ordered from them on line. I usually hit a local shop but tried to save time. Got to emails from them one said half of my order was being shipped and it had the right address. The other half of the order was on back order and would be mailed later. The second email had the wrong address. I called ASAP and notified them that the order had the wrong address. I was told they would change it ASAP. 2 days later an email notifying me the items shipped still had the wrong address. I called again ASAP and no one could help me. I tried to contact them for the next 10 days and never was able to get anyone that could issue me a refund. I was told last Tuesday that it would be 4 business days. So I still can't talk with anyone that matters and still no refund. I paid with PayPal so this dispute could take 180 days. Looks like I'll be dropping pay pal too. Also the timers I ordered 1 of the 5 doesn't even work. Use caution when using this company and understand going in that they only want your money and could careless about u getting what I paid

sixstring

sixstring

Yeah bro thats my local dro store and they are a bunch of fuckin stoners.sorry you got fucked around.ask for jeff or tony they are the owners and everyone else is incompetent ime.jeff is around the store more than tony but tony has final say on everything so i usually deal with him.but i only use pickup so i can put my hands on the shit.gl and if you still have problems in a week send me a message and maybe i can go over there and shake a few fools up :)

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Hey @sixstring thanks for the info. It's really just pocket change but it's the bad business that made me upset. I already went to my local shop and bought what I needed. I will call and see if I can get an owner on the phone. I've dealt with all women so far

sixstring

sixstring

Sexy redhead runs the online shipping,hot as hell but a wee bit flakey to put it nice lol.the girls at the main counter are fucking clueless on all things grow related fuck all things period haha.
But i would enjoy a few minutes alone in a dark room with the redhead :)

S

Seed Buyer

I have been in the retail industry for 13 years and have no problem hooking fellow farmers up with wholesale pricing. Feel free to drop me a line if you are curious about what a product goes for wholesale.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

No answer yet for me. I've tried twice to call and ask for the owners. I've been given the run around. Glad it was for pocket change. Also glad to spread the word nothing I hate worse than bad business/customer service. If it wasn't over an hr drive each way I'd show up in person. Oh well still need all my expensive equipment for my new build.

stonestacker

stonestacker

No answer yet for me. I've tried twice to call and ask for the owners. I've been given the run around. Glad it was for pocket change. Also glad to spread the word nothing I hate worse than bad business/customer service. If it wasn't over an hr drive each way I'd show up in person. Oh well still need all my expensive equipment for my new build.

That suckes!
But I still want to go see the hot redhead lol. About 45 min. for me. Next time I'm working up that way.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Well they're officially brain dead idiots. This am I got a message from them saying that for my protection they had to send the package to my pay pal registered address and that falls on my shoulders. Hmmmm. Well you idiots sent one order to two places. Smh

GLGC.MI

GLGC.MI

I walked into this place one time when I was living that way and walked right out. I would make the drive to Ann Arbor every time instead. Two Quality shops there.

sixstring

sixstring

I have learnedhow to play the game and who not to ask for stuff lol.i have no choice but to go there cause its only 10 mins from my house and decent prices.but i would be afraid to order online knowing and seeing how its run.

stonestacker

stonestacker

I like to order in advance then drive in and pick it up. Walk in pay for the order someone brings it up and will help load it .

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
One of the best online hydro store in the state of MI, I have been to their warehouse twice and its Fucking ridiculous never seen soo much grow stuff under one roof. I have a couple growers I know that order everything online from them.
https://4hydroponics.com/

Top Bottom