Grow help in Spain

• Thread starter DelCarolina
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DelCarolina

Hey guys,

In the fall I will be moving to Spain. I want to just grow my own personal stag while there given the law is quite lax. But since the law is a little ambiguOus I wanted to ask On here if anyone has any experience growing in an apartment in Spain? Aka I don wanna rent someplace where I have a landlady living right next to me who will call the home guard on me and I have to deal with a bunch of police... If anyone has any experience growing indoors in Spain or a similar situation please send me a message or reply to my post here. Also any info on good cheap grow shops in Malaga or Andalucia in general would be appreciated. Preferably a shop where English is acceptable. Thanks a lot guys.
Expat

nugatronica

nugatronica

that is lucky u get to be in spain but u should def be careful and look into info about ur landlord and the type of crib u will be living in

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Alright buddy, you are gonna have to get used to the Spanish and really try to speak their language.....you know "when in Rome". As far as growing there it depends on where you are but most people grow on their balconies and landlords there are not the same as in the u.s., if you are just doing a personal amount you should be more than o.k. Spain is one of the best places in the world, I seriously wish you well and hope you have a great mediterranean harvest as that sun can grow some good stuff. May I suggest Barcelona? Unless you don't like the city you will find the coolest scene and people there. IME

D

DelCarolina

its strictly to have myself a good personal supply of o sticky for while im there. Plus i just enjoy everything to do with growing and so its going to be a real treat to be able to grow without fear of prosecution. How many plants constitutes personal use? I would like to have like 3 plants.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
its strictly to have myself a good personal supply of o sticky for while im there. Plus i just enjoy everything to do with growing and so its going to be a real treat to be able to grow without fear of prosecution. How many plants constitutes personal use? I would like to have like 3 plants.

3 Plants is 100% fine
Try and get an apartment in malaga city center, otherwise you will find spain to be a very boring place after living in america

D

DelCarolina

3 Plants is 100% fine
Try and get an apartment in malaga city center, otherwise you will find spain to be a very boring place after living in america
I honestly don't mind. Ill be in a town in Cordoba province that is about 40,000 people which is fine with me. I just want to grow my herb and enjoy myself!

fractal

fractal

Spain respects personal space inside the walls of your home. Seems like everybody grows on their balconies or in the courtyard like was already mentioned. You're gonna have a great time, don't worry about it.

D

DelCarolina

Spain respects personal space inside the walls of your home. Seems like everybody grows on their balconies or in the courtyard like was already mentioned. You're gonna have a great time, don't worry about it.
That is so awesome to hear thanks alot.

Anyone know what kind of electric bill id run up? I'm not sure the cost of utilities. Since i am having to grow inside (i arrive in late september)

Top Bottom