Grow Help Needed To Increase Autoflower Soil Grow Yields

• Thread starter Fortunato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Fortunato

Hello Everyone,
This is my first post here but I am an experienced AutoFlower grower and thankfully haven't ever run into problems but I'm not getting the results I feel like I should. I have invested in good quality equipment and the best seeds but only average slightly over an ounce a plant regardless of the strain or what I try. In an effort to leverage this forum's collective intelligence I thought I would share my grow variable and see if I couldn't get some advice

4x2 Grow tent
6" Stealth fan with Phresh carbon filter
900 watt Advanced platinum Led Light
Seed starting mat (my tent is on subterranean concrete so I keep it on all the time which may be an issue)
Small oscillating fan
3 gallon Root Trapper II pots
Kind Soil (I typically use slightly more then they recommend)
Coco Loco Coconut Coir (on top of the Kind Soil)
Deer Park Spring water checked and corrected for PH
Advanced Nutrients Big Big during flowering
Always use Royal Queen or some other top quality seeds

I have never had sick plants or issues with the numerous grows that I have done but I have two suspicions that I think may be causing the low yields.
1. I noticed recently that the lower flaps on my tent were closed which clearly would restrict fresh air coming in despite my 400CFM Fan.
2. The seed starting mat. Perhaps my roots are too warm or the mat is drying out the bottom of the roots. My temps and humidity are always spot on so I haven't ever fussed with it but I am trying to get higher yields.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated
Mags

Last edited:
Palmettoman

Palmettoman

Start training very young, as soon as the first set of leaves form. I started a little late on mine but when I did all my side branches caught up with the top pretty fast, more tops ( side branches the same height as the top) the more “mains” you will have and get bigger buds.

F

Fortunato

I've done every form of training you can name but results are about the same.

dan1989

dan1989

It's all about the light...plant training just gives you more buds

madgrower

madgrower

I've done every form of training you can name but results are about the same.
I try to train autos but they loose in the long run for me with stunting..give up on it and they are doing good now I just pull the big fan leaves

Top Bottom