Grow Help

• Thread starter Epod024
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Epod024

Well i just joined thcfarmer today and i had a question about my plant maybe i could get some help with, i started 12/12 june 1st and my plant dident show sex till a week and a half almost 2 weeks into 12/12 so my question is how long before my calyx's start to swell and i see noticeable swelling in the colas, yesterday i just started using Molasses 1-2 tablespoons per gallon of water mixed with my nute's and watered the plant so could anybody give me some kind of time frame as to how far into flowering the calyx's start to swell. Thanks in Advance

IMG_01131.JPG
IMG_0114.JPG
IMG_0112.JPG

E

Epod024

this website is a joke, just a bunch of noobs who dont know shit where do i cancel my account at?

G

gutter_socal

You waited an entire two hours seventeen minutes for someone to VOLUNTEER to help you and you're pissed? DIAF.

G

gooey

yeah no shit, calling us all noobs...i was about to reply in a polite manner that you are right on track then i read that and all i can say is figure it out yourself and please do leave as you have nothing to offer...

H

Hydrohelper

When you first started seeing the sex, or flowers, is the beginning of flower. Its going to take a few weeks to start seeing calyx formation. Expect it to take about 8 weeks from when you first saw the sex of the plant. Patience is key. There is no way to speed up the flower time. Some plants are quicker than others. That is mostly in the genetics of the plant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom