Grow is running, pest is coming, need help.

• Thread starter Redneckx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Redneckx

Redneckx

Hey guys, currently I had to take out a dwarf plant and put it into a glass( otherwise waste of space) after some hourse under the lights I took a closer look how it's doing, and beneath the clay pellets there were a horde of those.
Are they bacteria from bactrex or is it because the soil was overwaterd and they wanna ruin my first real grow 🤬
If they're bad than I want to destroy them asap. Those mofo's scared the shit out of me.Thought about blue and yellow sticky traps.
Thanks for every help!

Grow is running pest is coming need help
brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Damn...DESTROY THEM ALL!

Other's will chime in here, but i would remove the plants, have other pots,etc ready to transplant them in and yeah kill those bugs.

Clean grow area, spray it, wipe it down and start again.

I would totally remove those plants exposing the roots, blast them with water a try again.

Personally i would throw them into clay balls and get a drip system going, just use water..i only use soil for outdoors.

Anyway that's just me, hope you save them so they can flourish.

Redneckx

Redneckx

That's makes absolute sense. I'm trying to buy an organic pesticide, take the plants out, spray the shit out of them, flush them and replant.
Are those spider mites or what bug is that...last time I had damn fungus gnats and tbh they ruined my day one by one. Hate any of those pests.
Looking for sth. like: https://growersally.com/product/crop-defender-3-24-oz-ready-to-use/
But can't find it on the european market..so I check out the local grow shops, maybe they got organic stuff which helps or anybody knows a good pesticide available in Europe?
Greetz and thanks brotherfrombelguim.

Redneckx

Redneckx

Currently I don't got Coco left for all pots so yesterday I took the clay balls out of the pot and sprayed neemoil/water on the plant's, now I will let them dry out and in 3 Days i will spray again and maybe flush with a neemoil/water.

Top Bottom