GROW IT YOUR SELF

• Thread starter frequentfleyer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
frequentfleyer

frequentfleyer

Mane look at this crap, asked a friend if he wanted to join me in my green thumb journey turned out to be worse mistake ever. After months of bad watering n neglect temperature not changing the and just not caring the final straw was after I checked on them and they were completely dried out. And he told me he watered that morning no way... SEE PIC BELOW... anyway I tore my tent down at his location brought it back to mines. Hopefully I can save these ladies an not get some airy buds.. week 4 of flower. Sorry for long rant but I’m sure some of you guys had a similar situation

Grow it your self
Grow it your self 2
Grow it your self 3
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Mane look at this crap, asked a friend if he wanted to join me in my green thumb journey turned out to be worse mistake ever. After months of bad watering n neglect temperature not changing the and just not caring the final straw was after I checked on them and they were completely dried out. And he told me he watered that morning no way... SEE PIC BELOW... anyway I tore my tent down at his location brought it back to mines. Hopefully I can save these ladies an not get some airy buds.. week 4 of flower. Sorry for long rant but I’m sure some of you guys had a similar situation
Yea buddy been there! They look better in the last pics, hope things keep going well

frequentfleyer

frequentfleyer

How close? I got week 6 to the day on my calendar since the 12/12 flip.. most are my trichomes are cloudy. As you can see all the red hairs. Should I start my first series of final flush to prep for harvest?

Top Bottom