Grow Journal - A Noobie Diary.

• Thread starter iTurniGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

And just remember, you can fuck up everything you’ve done in the months previous right now 😂

Incase it doesn't dry properly ¿ :p or mold !? ^^. Hmm. I've set my humidifier to come on if it drops below 55%. I've seen mixed reviews on the ideal humidity temperature for drying. What do you think ¿ most say 50 to 60 withh some saying even as low as 45 lol

amekins

amekins

Incase it doesn't dry properly ¿ :p or mold !? ^^. Hmm. I've set my humidifier to come on if it drops below 55%. I've seen mixed reviews on the ideal humidity temperature for drying. What do you think ¿ most say 50 to 60 withh some saying even as low as 45 lol
That is what I have seen as well. My environment didn’t allow for that so I worked with what I had lol

amekins

amekins

Only thing I can't control is the temperature, humidity is set for 55% turn on.. It's at like 57 right now :p. Can't wait until it's in jars n looks right 😂
Well at present, I am the humidifier controller. Every damn time I go to the kitchen (and I do that a lot because I drink a lot if tea and coffee) I look and adjust if needed. Getting the temp to stay around 75 F is going to be a challenge at present during the cold.

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

I usually have mine at room temp around 70 humidity around 60%.works for me nice job m8. U done well at the end.. Gl on ya next 1

Next one is gonna be fire honestly lol.
I just done 55% to be safe, like the average, loads of mixed comments and varies by strain I hear

Well at present, I am the humidifier controller. Every damn time I go to the kitchen (and I do that a lot because I drink a lot if tea and coffee) I look and adjust if needed. Getting the temp to stay around 75 F is going to be a challenge at present during the cold.

Yeah I'm just praying th temp stays decent , why not buy a cheap humidifier, ours is good and has auto turn on n everything, was only like £30

amekins

amekins

Next one is gonna be fire honestly lol.
I just done 55% to be safe, like the average, loads of mixed comments and varies by strain I hear

Yeah I'm just praying th temp stays decent , why not buy a cheap humidifier, ours is good and has auto turn on n everything, was only like £30
The fact that I bought a humidifier at all should blow you away. My tent (when it arrives) is teeny. Lol. And finances are super tight. I’d like to get another humidifier for drying since this one is being used now.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I find low 60's F and 60% Rh gives a nice slow dry.

I would try to keep temps under 70f if possible and jarring early is better than late IMO. You can always take em out for a few hrs here and there. Just need to be diligent in checking them. Use a hygrometer for easy confirmation. 58-62% is what I shoot for. Burping at 63-65% if its over can let the buds sit out for an hour or more depending. Once they sit at 58-62% for a couple days without burping then just seal em.

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

I find low 60's F and 60% Rh gives a nice slow dry.

I would try to keep temps under 70f if possible and jarring early is better than late IMO. You can always take em out for a few hrs here and there. Just need to be diligent in checking them. Use a hygrometer for easy confirmation. 58-62% is what I shoot for. Burping at 63-65% if its over can let the buds sit out for an hour or more depending. Once they sit at 58-62% for a couple days without burping then just seal em.

I'll check it tonight n see what the RH is and temps, I'll adjust it to come on if it falls below 60, although I think it might be stable at 60 on its own.

Absolutely no way to control temps right now, so they're gonna be low lol.

amekins

amekins

That's true XD I wanna start againnnnn, what strain you growing right now?
I was asking aqua for a fast one/decent yield, he mentioned - top 44 -
Thinking about doing it for quickness
Right now, I’m growing short rider AF (Nirvana) and the white OG from Seedsman as well as another from that bag seed. If it’s female, it’s going to my postal carrier.

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

It took too long. It was expensive. I didn’t get everything I was supposed to get. They gave me a credit instead to be used on a future purchase. There will be no future purchases. Let’s leave it at that.

good to know, might stick to RQS or try somewere localish=p

Top Bottom