Grow Lab 240 in a garage in SO CAL

• Thread starter goleboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

goleboy

Ok so im moving into a new house first of October, got a nice 2 car garage that im gonna use as the stable, and we are a block and ahalf form the beach. I have 4 quantum 1000k digi ballasts so far. I have not yet purchased the tent or any other equipment, becasue i am contumplating the cost of a simple build out (not interfearing with the house or structure, dont wanna mess anything up cause im renting). I am thinking of running 2 4x8 flood trays with 20 5 gallon geo pots with a coco mix per tray, or maybe stick with my standard soil mix im not 100% yet. I need to maintain a level of stealth that is why i think the tent is a good option incase for anyreason i need to tear it down and get an ything out in 24 hrs time. i would be using a portable AC unit and a Ice box on the exhaust to help chill the exhaust from the unit itself. no chiller just rez with external pump and some frozen 2 liters daily . what hoods should i use and? i was debating down gradding to some 600s for heat issues but dont think i wwould be pleased with my end results. anyone have any thought or running something similar? also gonna need some air scrubbing ideas...will be runnning some larry and tahoe OG as well as some other hybrids OG Godfather, and some others. wanna keep it simpilar but pull weight. prob gonna use botanicar nutes cause i been having good success. and once i get the tent dialed in i will experiment with other nutes.

Top Bottom