• Thread starter gwheels
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gwheels

gwheels

I might as well post this one separately

Light 238 watt samsung strip fixture (2 foot strips) in 4K
5 gallon bubble bucket
Added to the 4 inch fan with a Y pipe. The fan can extract both 5 foot tents.
Short 6 inch carbon scrubber (I have a spare)
1 monkey fan for air movement

scrog net in a 32 inch frame (32 wide 20 deep and 32 inches high). This is in process i have some time.

1 king tut popped today into a 1 inch rockwell cube soaking in Advanced nutrients 1ml/litre (PH perfect A and B)

King Tut was selected because i had 4 seeds and it is about an 8 week flower if i remember. I also love the flavor and it is a very balanced smoke.

This is plant #4 and i am at my limit.

This will be my first try with a hydro water system so it is pretty exciting.

gwheels

gwheels

A couple of final mods. I have to go out and get a 4 inch duct pipe or two. The one I had was tin and once those are broke they just keep unraveling.

Scrog net ended up fitting exactly in the tent and i have enough to make a 2nd one for tent#1.

The timber wins in one other area. It doesn't cut you when you bump into it.

I think making it yourself with a cookie sheet as the frame would prevent this problem.

gwheels

gwheels

Here is where i usually murder things when i have tried the hydro idea before. If it were coco or dirt i would have a shot. I propped things up with some coco pellets and made a bottom water feed for the cube. I peeked and the sprout came out finally. Now it is back together.

gwheels

gwheels

I have decided to go GH trio with silica and calmag. I found 1 quart bottles unopened of grow bloom micro calmagic in my hoard. I have silica (1ml per gallon takes a while) and Calamagic. RO water forever. New filters Nov 27.
I think it will be a lot easier to control and that advanced nutrients shit is too expensive. I did the math egads man what the fuck was i thinking. GD rosin!!!

Tent #1 will go full run with Advanced Nutrients A and B PH perfect (adjusted for the RO water to a PH of 6.1

When I run low I am going to look at Jacks nutrients line. Funny how the plant treats all ferts as their basic elements eh !

gwheels

gwheels

We may have a change of plan. I think I have murdered the seed in the cube. I dropped a GG4 seed today and have an autopot left and coco/hydro to fill it. At least i know i can make it work. If the other seed rebounds i will figure it out.

gwheels

gwheels

I might have been 2 days too hasty...Looks like it came out of the cube and now i am waiting for roots to hit the bottom. I have a seed on standby, :D Well i would imagine its cracked and ready for planting.

Maybe one will die :D then i will be within 4 again. or not.

Last edited:
gwheels

gwheels

Ok complete system change.....time is of the essence and i got a gift card from the hydro store so......2 giant autopots running in the tent now. No pumps to plug in. A pair of 25 litre (6.4 gallon) autopots. All ready to go just waiting for them to fill their solo cups. I will try the bubble bucket at the next residence....or sell them and run autopots forever.

gwheels

gwheels

Life in tent #2. These pots are big so it might be 10 to 14 days before i can bottom feed them. Reservoirs are ready. Fan is now hooked up to a T split so 1 fan extracts both tents. Each has its own carbon filter. Plant on the left is GG4 and on the right is King Tut
20181220_093157.jpg

gwheels

gwheels

Too big. But i fucked that king tut up 3 times because it was going in the bubble bucket...and then i had to do cpr on it twice in the grodan cube and then i said puck it and had it in a solo cup a while and once that tap root hit bottom i said screw it....25 litre pot time.

The GG4 was because i popped in a place and said hey im low on indica seeds whatcha got. I have a 7 pack of GG4 and its marked down to 50 CDN. SOLD !

The autopots were on sale (XL autopots) and i am a sucker for a sale so....
And they fit in my future plans :D

Oh the herb i will grow. And no reprisals is nice. I will eat that 3rd CM if i gotta !

gwheels

gwheels

Slowly getting there.
I dumped the res because you do not add calmag to AN PH PErfect (apparantly).

The new res is just 3ml per gallon (60ml per 20 gallon top up) of Grow A and B and thats it.

They are starting to grow but the bigger pots will delay things quite a bit... The other tent flipped to flower this week so a 4 to 6 week difference would work really well

I actually topped that little plant. I think i have time before the explosive growth and i might let them be another week :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom