grow log

• Thread starter vaporedout
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vaporedout

vaporedout

so im about to start another grow, 1st one on here though.... i just picked up some clones from oaksterdam.

grand daddy purple
sour grapes

i got them on friday and transplanted them into 1 gal pots full of happy frog soil. have watered them and gave them a round of house and gardens root accelerator. from day one the sour grapes had these spots, each only on 1 leaf, kinda brownish, ill get pics when its not to cold out by the room. seeing as how theyre only a few days old from the club i figure its not bad. ill update when things start happenin. heres pics when i brought em home

Grow log
C

cgslim

Probably just a genetic trait. Since this is your first grow, the best advice I can give you is to not care for your plant TOO much. What I mean by that is people tend to overcompensate when they try and diagnose every single symptom. Keep in mind that Cannabis is a weed by nature, and will grow in almost any conditions if given ample time to adjust.

Good luck and happy growing!

vaporedout

vaporedout

gotcha..... this isnt my 1st grow, just 1st one ive posted here..... thanks for the time though, ill get more pics when theyve grown a bit.

vaporedout

vaporedout

about a week or so since i got em. i decided to try a new nute for veg, heres a link to the site, im using the 5-1-1 formula. so far so good.

DSC05752
DSC05753
vaporedout

vaporedout

lil update......

the grow has been growing.... going great. flipped the switch about a week ago, havent gotten any shots of that. heres the progress though.. i did notice that i was gettin some PM on my sour grapes. ive sprayed them with a water/baking soda/ dash of liquid soap, as ive done in the past and the PM seems to be sticking around. my room has air from outside being sucked in by a 400cfm fan that is hooked up to my light, i have good air flow in the room and my humidity hasnt been over 60. i had PM in my last grow and i cleaned the shit outta my room with bleach/water before this grow.... gonna look into eagle 20, thanks!

DSC05816
DSC05819
DSC05861
DSC05862
DSC05873
DSC05874
DSC05880
DSC05881
vaporedout

vaporedout

day 18 of flower, been using a milk/water remedy for PM and i gotta say its been working great. have only noticed 1 leaf since ive sprayed them. im gonna try as much natural/organic ways before i result to the chemicals. im gonna try and clean out the room (again), it wont hurt the plants if i sit them out in the sun while i clean it will it? it will be before 9am (lights off) so i will have some sunlight, and it will only take 15 mins.

DSC05904
DSC05910
DSC05911
DSC05913
DSC05915
DSC05917
mastacheeser

mastacheeser

dam dude wish my first grow went that smooth
ever thought of using ph test strips? not to hard to use and very cheap.
they are totally fine to go outside. do remember everytime something comes into your garden it will bring whatever is on it(mold or bugs)
whenever i work outside i make sure to work in a clean area and change clothes before entering the garden again.
i know this sounds anal but its better than a bug problem costing you thousands of dollars.
(the bug thing took me 6 months to get my garden back to where it started at)

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

o nvm not your first grow, guess i should start at the top lol
still looking fat as hell tho
and i thought you were talking ph not pm
slaughtered that post huh?
not much of a soil grower but theyre looking kinda root bound thought about bigger pots?

vaporedout

vaporedout

the root pics are 1 gal pots before i up-potted. theyre in 3 gallon pots, i could go bigger pots but as you can see my room is quite crowded. ive never grown either strain so i wasnt sure about the flower stretch. these girls took off.

2 replies and neither bothered to start at the top, lol

theres no garden outside, just a big ass slab of concrete, so bugs shouldnt be a huge deal.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

sorry man i just like pictures, skim through everything else.
thx for the tip on the pm i dont know whats up with my sulfur burner but just got some new clones in myself for the next round and ill b using milk next.
you like 2percent or whole lol

vaporedout

vaporedout

dishes are done man....

one of my GDP's looked nice and ambery, checked her out and had about 60/40. did a lil chop last night. i usually hate trimming and this time i was pleasantly surprised. she looked bushy and was very dense so i was expecting the worst.

Grand dad
Grand dad 1
Grand dad 2
Grand dad 3
Grand dad 4
Grand dad 5

Latest posts

Top Bottom