Grow, Micro Bloom, is that all?

• Thread starter caperfarmer902
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

caperfarmer902

Hey guys, im running a tight budget now right, and im in need of new nutes, i wanted to go with advanced nutes and get Grow micro bloom, and down the read get the supplement, but for now, will grow micro and bloom give me what i need a nice healthy yeilding harvest?

S

shift00420

that will do the trick but i would also get ph down because usually tap water is to high in ph. i assume your using tap water & don't have RO filters. what lights are you using? what medium are u using soil coco? the more info you give the better advice the farmers will give.

S

smokestack23

I recently posted a thread asking if AN nutes are worth the extra or if they live up to all the hype.

I currently use a line from Plantlife Products called Holland Secret 3 part (grow, micro, and bloom) and that's all I use as far as nutrients go. No additives, boosters, sweeteners..I mean I use the off water "conditioner" but nothing with nutes for the plants. I get awesome results. Why? because it's a quality line of base nutes.

So back to my thread asking about AN nutes. The general consensus seemed to be that...they are quality nutes but nothing really special or heads and shoulders above the other "quality" nute companies' products. I was interested in switching lines just for fun.

Now after researching and asking a lot of questions I think I'll go with Dutch Master. ..that's if and when I switch.

As far as additives go I also tried to get to the bottom of that whole subject. The consensus seems to be that MOAB (quite inexpensive) and Hammerhead give noticeable boosts. Seema that a lot of the other fancy products you can buy are..well..not all they're cracked-up to be.

For me a good quality base nute (like the one you mention) should give GREAT results all by themselves. Use just them for now and you'll be fine. In the meantime, do a lot of research and when finances allow, maybe try a product or two and see what you get.

PEACE

M

Motherhugger

Hey guys, im running a tight budget now right, and im in need of new nutes, i wanted to go with advanced nutes and get Grow micro bloom, and down the read get the supplement, but for now, will grow micro and bloom give me what i need a nice healthy yeilding harvest?

While I wouldn't suggest you use these nutes alone normally, they will certainly work out when you need to cut back on something.

Advanced's Grow Micro and Bloom is a solid set of supplements and you'll certainly see good things from them. IMHO

In the future, you might want to think about Sensi in the future, though. Definitely better...

C

caperfarmer902

ill deffently keep sensi in mind, but like i said im on a tight budget and this setup just took me to the cleaners and everything im worth, and none the less i lost my job, i ended up quitin for reasons.
but my setup is a 3x3ft grow tent, with a 400watt aircooled tube light with a xl light reflector, right now i have 5 seedling in the plastic red beer cups that was started excatly 1 week old tomorrow, the mom plant i have right now is going the the LST tech. along with the top of the plant was topped so it will split into two colas when ready to flower, which is going to be months from now, but i plan to grow this plant atleast 2 more months max then cut about 12 clones for my 8 plant hydroponic system i plan to use a scrog with the hydro system,
but like i said right now its only my seedling in the beer cups with a rapid rooter and miracle gro soilless medium, and the older plant my mom plant, is now 5 weeks and 2 days old, its been in the LST now for 1 week and 1 day, and i topped it maby 3 or 4 days ago, in that mom plant i used advanced nutrients grow from mother tea earth, i only used it twice within 6 feeding with 1 litler of water and 1 tbl spoon of mother tea earth grow, will adding the grow micro bloom effect my plant with bad effects because of this or should i be good?

hiboy

hiboy

For inexpensive grows and a simple nute schedule,
follow the Lucas Formula
lucasformula.com
hiboy

Top Bottom