grow my bud bigger

• Thread starter ryangrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

ryangrow

Would like to know if it possible to grow my buds more after I have harvested the. Like wen I clone.

jammie

jammie

harvest the top half/colas and let the smaller buds go another 2 weeks

Bannacis

Bannacis

I think jammie got the gist of Ryangrows question, If you mean to continue flowering out the rest of your plant after you
"Harvest the TOP" buds is Yes. this will allow light to penetrate to lower buds... maybe extra week or two.

mmmdankbuds420

mmmdankbuds420

I've always liked the idea of harvesting only branches at peak ripeness, but I also like to put my plants in 48 hours of darkness before harvest to get terpene levels the highest. I wonder what's the better trade off. harvest like I do or harvest as the branches turn ripe.

Bannacis

Bannacis

I do the darkness thing myself, but depending on the strain. ive had total ripeness on one plant and the one next to it I had to take off tops and let lower buds finish. One loved cool nights, another liked hight temps...
Sometimes it is best to just grow one strain...but what fun is that? :eek:
If you trellis/net your girls and super crop a good spread out...no need to take tops
Then only the dark side is for 48 hours for you too take,Yes? ... a little Yota there i write, hmmm:troll:

TheRealDonB

TheRealDonB

I have seen a guy take the lower/smaller branches off, and continue to flower them in a bubbler like you would with clones.

They did look to fatten and ripen up a tad, but I'm not sure it would be worth it.

ttystikk

ttystikk

I've seen peeps harvest tops and then come back for lower stuff, but it was never as good as the first cut. My two cents is to harvest the whole room and get fresh plants in it ASAP- that's how you'll make the most money.

frebo

frebo

I have seen a guy take the lower/smaller branches off, and continue to flower them in a bubbler like you would with clones.

They did look to fatten and ripen up a tad, but I'm not sure it would be worth it.

I do that but you are right, they do not do much other than turn purple and lose thc content.

Top Bottom