Grow Numba 2

• Thread starter Jedi Al
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jedi Al

Jedi Al

hey all
Grow number 1 was not a complete failure, even though I got powder mildew, I took Matt rize advice on here and still made some kick ass buble hash that I enjoyed on my ceramic nail.
I want to start run number 2 and it looks like people are saying I need to run a fogger in my tent first with the fans going to kill off the spores!
Just wanted to run that by you guys , I'm wondering if that's really nessecary? The way I see it even a clean tent can go bad a gain if I don't monitor the environment. My fresh bread still goes bad if I take to long to eat it! Thanks all ide like to fog and clean this week if that all that's needed and get some clones going this weekend!

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
hey all
Grow number 1 was not a complete failure, even though I got powder mildew, I took Matt rize advice on here and still made some kick ass buble hash that I enjoyed on my ceramic nail.
I want to start run number 2 and it looks like people are saying I need to run a fogger in my tent first with the fans going to kill off the spores!
Just wanted to run that by you guys , I'm wondering if that's really nessecary? The way I see it even a clean tent can go bad a gain if I don't monitor the environment. My fresh bread still goes bad if I take to long to eat it! Thanks all ide like to fog and clean this week if that all that's needed and get some clones going this weekend!
Bleach the walls and floor and throw some new plants in. Your environment is more important than trying to clean.

Bannacis

Bannacis

Mold or mildew spores can lie dormant for years, clean your grow room good. Spray with a bleach mixture top to bottom.

Bannacis

Bannacis

Bleach the walls and floor and throw some new plants in. Your environment is more important than trying to clean.
Uh Your environment is more important than trying to clean? your grow room walls are apart of your environment...
you just contradicted yourself. lol...

Jedi Al

Jedi Al

That makes perfect sense!!
As far as I can see mold is everywhere an ready to grow anytime if you let it!
Even non moldy bud make moldy hash if pressed early!
I made awesome Dabable buble out of some funky stuff last time!

Jedi Al

Jedi Al

Thanks all, I had a fealling the fogger wan un nessecary!
I can see the cleanest tent go bad without the proper environment!!

Bannacis

Bannacis

You can clean as best as you can, and that's it. Prevention is the key, like you said Proper environment.
Uh Your environment is more important than trying to clean? your grow room walls are apart of your environment...
Just busting ur chops... yep no need to go all out crazy on the cleaning,

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

If the issue was worse than mild I would seriously consider using a sulfur burn if possible to kill the spores. In my experience it is a VERY handy aid to use in conjuction with a complete bleach cleaning. The gaseous sulfur gets place we miss when we clean.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Well op got it Lmao.... You can have spores all over your tents and if your humidity and temp aren't right..IT WONT GROW

Jedi Al

Jedi Al

You know what really fucked me up on my first grow was letting them get way to big and fucked up my airflow, not this time though, I'm thinking of vegging my clones just about a week or so before flipping this time!
I had 12 plants at about 5 feet tall in a 4 by 4 by 8 gorilla, I'm thinking of keeping them about half as tall this time !

Bannacis

Bannacis

Plus you can trim out a lot of Larf and remove branches that are not getting enough light.
Besides reducing veg time you can reduce the amount of plants.
With proper LST and/or super cropping, pruning and lolly popping. You could have better air flow and with more room better air flow and bigger buds.

Jedi Al

Jedi Al

Ok bad news is I wasn't able to get my clones yet, but I am all cleaned up and ready! So I'll probobly go this Sunday!
Good news is I have time for one more question? Lol
I saved all my fox farm soil from grow # 1 and I'm wondering if it's safe to reuse ?
I think we covered the environment thing so Im thinking spores won't matter !
But I did any to run that by you guys ?

Top Bottom