Grow pot and surf, this is my plan for retirement.

• Thread starter Friendo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Friendo

Hi Farmers - I'm gonna need some guys from Santa Cruz, Cali. to help me out here. This is my retirement plan, to grow pot and surf, I like it! But I need to know how to do it? I currently live in the midwest and am 57 yrs old. I've been to Santa Cruz about 15 times (2 weeks at a time) in the last 5 years surfing as well a Mexico. I didn't realize how big a pot cultivation scene SC has, I guess 'cause I was concentrating on my surfing. I'm unaware of the cultivation laws in SC county. The laws surrounding Prop. 215 seem to be shifting in the various counties (Mendo, Humb,Trin.) I've tried to do my homework but maybe my next trip to SC I can get more questions answered. Is it easy to get started with a grow op. and sell to the dispenseries? I guess you get the drift so if anybody has any input for me I'd appreciate it.
Thanks; FRIENDO

E

ehole

no plant count, 100 square foot canopy... don't know about the rest as far as the clubs

P

Papa_kush

only two clubs in sc...neither any good...but who the fuck cares? You can roll around with 2 p's and have 100 sq ft. garden...their guidelines say you can grow 3 lbs annually...

Lived in SC all my life never gon leave for nuthin.

C

concretedawg

need a roommate!!!!!!!!!! lol i hear the water is cold as you know what up that way, sounds like a good plan as for i am surfer too!!!! i have been going to nicaragua alot lately
place is unreal!!!! too bad they have unstable power supply, good luck on your plan santa cruz is a special place, steamer lane throws some good rights!!!!!

Z

zoeronerer

ben lomand is dope...............nesh and the boys thanks again.....

my advice...buy a black wetsuit dont be a kook................stay away from stockton ave. and be respectful.. santa cruz is a wonderful place but you must behave. man the lane can be funnnnnnnnnnnnn

C

concretedawg

zoe/water there stay cold year round?, that was gonna be my first pick if i go!!!

L

Lost

The surf has been just sick this last week.. hahahah

Last 3-4 weeks, just wearing a rash guard. Cept in the early morn..

Hope this fall is as epic as last fall was.. November last year was pretty sick..

Top Bottom