• Tagged users None
saltwater

saltwater

strain: purple monkey balls
Media: coco (dakine 420)
Light: 400w hps
Nutrients: flora nova grow and bloom
Terpinator (on second grow)

I decided to do a little experiment with terpinator. My first grow I didn't use terpinator at all. The second grow I used terpinator from veg stage all the way until flower. I'm still in process of my grow. But I decided to post results. Starting my plants off with terpinator in the veg stage proved to make the plants odor more apparent. Now that the plant is flower the aroma is very strong. And leaves are very icy looking.

saltwater

saltwater

No shit, this stuff works that good or?.......

Yeah it works well!

I did everything the same with them. Except for the second go around I added terpinator. Shit works. Totally enhances smell too. Even my fan leaves have trich's. Wish I had equipment to test the levels of thc and all so I could see if there was a noticeable difference.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

From a recent thread I read (read it today on here I think), additives will not increase thc, additives only aide in trich production.

saltwater

saltwater

It works. 30ml per gal it doesnt go very far so it aint any cheaper than BudFactorX.
Insect Frass does the same thing. Im experimenting with all 3.
I think the Terpinator gives it a nicer smell.

It definitely is expensive if your growing multiple plants. For me it wasn't so bad I'm only growing a few at a time

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Since I already posted in this thread about terp. I started at flip, 20ml/gal, start of week 3 and super frosty. I bought it in gallon size now.

Chaos

20160313 202008
saltwater

saltwater

Since I already posted in this thread about terp. I started at flip, 20ml/gal, start of week 3 and super frosty. I bought it in gallon size now.

Chaos

Looking good! I can see the trich's even on the fan leaves!

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Grow store buddy/owner says upper fans will be loaded as well, and my trim guy will be very happy. I'm sold on it already. My flower room takes 20 gallons every watering/feeding

S

SHIRDABZALOT

I have been using terpinator for.over a year. It seems to be strain specific. Some strains it kills it on.....some negligible difference. I think I paid 210 for 5 gallons, so it's not too expensive.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

My snake venoms not so much frost, but they are getting side lighting only.

saltwater

saltwater

Grow store buddy/owner says upper fans will be loaded as well, and my trim guy will be very happy. I'm sold on it already. My flower room takes 20 gallons every watering/feeding

Yeah the fan leaves on mine started to frost up as well. dried it, and going to use as much leaves as I can to make butter

Top Bottom