Grow Room Electrical

• Thread starter hiboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ttystikk

ttystikk

Pellet stove proves you're the smart one. Heat coils in the ceiling... *shakes head sadly*

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Yup... Have no idea why they even came up with that...LOL ... old rental... but its a roof over our heads at a decent price.

tom sanders

tom sanders

whats everybody, i want to let you guys know before you think of doing all that electrical work. check out igrowlights.com. new company deals with induction lighting, low heat, lowers your bills, energy efficient and not to mention the quality of the nugz r out this world!! if you wanna see pics check out growwithinduction.com they speak for them selves!!

tom sanders

tom sanders

thats funny man. just wanted to help. ud be pretty dumb not to check it out. u guys be good

chazbolin

chazbolin

hey Tom. welcome to the farm. Post up some pics of your garden. Let's see how the buds have been doing under these lights. Are you running both the veg and bloom lamps?

ghost79

ghost79

Would replacing a normal GII outlet w/ a 50 amp one, would this save electricity?, how much?, and why? I'm running aprox. 4000 watts of electricity kw/hour.

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

Can you tell me what kind of relay's or contact's i will need to have my certified electrical friend build me my own flip panel?

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Soda,PM member olyver on this site,he can help you out,hiboy hasnt been around for awhile again,good luck!

Olyver

Olyver

Thanx Fishwhistle, you can PM me Soda. If you're friend is a certified sparky, then he would easilly know what size contactors or relays he would need.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
can i put run a sub panel off this old piece of shit? Im thinking no because theres no main shut off? Do I need to beg my land lord for a whole new panel?
IMG 0114

Olyver

Olyver

That panel has gotta go. Can't even tell what style of breakers those are.

Top Bottom