Grow room Inspections?

• Thread starter Door2theUnivers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Door2theUnivers

Has anyone ever been called apon for a inspcetion of you MM grow room? I have never heard of it and knowing this state they probablly dont have any one on the payroll to do this . Just wanted to check with fellow farmers if they have ever had any issues like this?

LBH

LBH

I know 2 growers who have had the FD and local police over (warwick and cranston) They both signed away their confidentiality and showed what they were doing stating they had nothing to hide yadda, yadda.

It was actually the one guy and then his friend did it too. they claim, the popo were impressed and had comments to the likes of "if more guys were doing it like this, we wouldn't be reading all these bad things in the paper." The guy was running 6 flowering, 6 vegging and is allowed 12/12

I don't know, I'm legal, that's good enough for me, I don't think I need their nod of approval. My good friend is a union electrician, he's been by and given me the thumbs up so I feel pretty good about. If you're that curious, I'm sure he'd be happy to work something out and give you a consult, he's very reasonable. A non smoker, family man, very discreet. He grew up across the street from us,...with us, he just didn't like smoking. Perfect.

Example. He charged me $150 to run 2 more 20 amp boxes from the basement to the 3rd floor for me. Just a thought if your nervous.

You could also just post your room here and ask some of the experts for their input ;)

edit- the health dept tells you right up front when you get your caregiver card that you are on the honor sysytem. They explain that your name and personal info are extremely protected from everyone, including law enforcement and that the dept does not employ anyone to do inspections.

D

Door2theUnivers

thanks for the reply

Thanks for the info , I wanted to verify this just incase any one trys to pretend they are a inspector to enter my room.

the two people you speak of, what was the reason for the fd and police to show up in the first place?

It is a little discomforting that the police cannot look to verify someone is on the mmj act. i read in projo the police went through the whole ropes including IR helicopters to bust a legal setup and all he got was a apology

LBH

LBH

the two people you speak of, what was the reason for the fd and police to show up in the first place?

He invited them. He was paranoid about exactly what you just spoke of so he figured, before you bust my doors down and scare the hell out of my kids because some neighbor smells skunk, come see what it's all about. Nothing to hide. Police Sargent commented that now he knows what's on the property, he would be willing to put the address on the night detail for periodical drive by's. Now these guys have city paid security,lol

Again, I'm not quite that trusting of the local law, especially in RI, but so far, they haven't had any issues. They also grow strictly for personal consumption, I'm not quite that up and up.

D

Door2theUnivers

Cant blame him in his case, i was thinking the other day , gee it would be a good time to have the officials notified since everything was in check , They need to correct the law, the police SHOULD beable to look up a address and see if its medical , or just like the other regulations in the mm laws they are setting people up to fail , idk about you but its pretty hard to grow 24 plants and yield 5 oz off that

LBH

LBH

It's pretty hard to do ANYTHING within the truly literal law but I'm ok with doing my "best",lmao.

Seriously,...In RI you can grow 12 or 24 plants but can't have more than 2.5 oz dry at one time. Dry means,....not attached to the tree any more. I chop my first plant and I IMMEDIATELY have 5x the legal limit,......and still have 11 or 23 left to go,lol

D

Door2theUnivers

exactly some bs huh

1 plant I yieled a qp off it , but if its hanging on the plant still upside down drying is that considered apart of the 5oz (i have 2 patients)?

Also what gentics are you running? do you know a website to get seeds delivered to Ri without getting in trouble ? thats another law that blows my mind! ok Ri you are allowing us to grow it but you dont give us a way to get seeds?!!!

My clones are generations old loosing vigor would like to start some strong mothers

LBH

LBH

You can order from anyone who ships to the US and there are lots of em ;)

Even if confiscated, you don't get in trouble, you get a letter saying your goods were confiscated, no biggee. You lose the $$ but it doesn't happen very often. I've gotten probably close to 30-40 seed orders here though the years.

1 plant I yieled a qp off it , but if its hanging on the plant still upside down drying is that considered apart of the 5oz (i have 2 patients)?

The problem here is,....again,....the wording of our legislature.

WRITTEN, it just says "usable marijuana" That's up for interpretation by a court and the health dept's opinion on it is that if it's dry, it's usable. Now the health dept does not interpret these laws, but their opinion will be one of the key resources a judge will look to for clarification.

Theapprentice

Theapprentice

It's pretty hard to do ANYTHING within the truly literal law but I'm ok with doing my "best",lmao.

Seriously,...In RI you can grow 12 or 24 plants but can't have more than 2.5 oz dry at one time. Dry means,....not attached to the tree any more. I chop my first plant and I IMMEDIATELY have 5x the legal limit,......and still have 11 or 23 left to go,lol

i wonder how that works myself lol:anim_09:

jyip

jyip

univers, why the heck would u want the popo to have everyones name?? that is CRAZy IMO.... they will kno if they come and see your med card wont they? that is enuff info 4 them i think...it is like cats n dogs... they dont get along well,,, so do not thy too hard cuz it will backfire on ya bro....trust no police ever

LBH

LBH

... they will kno if they come and see your med card wont they? that is enuff info 4 them i think.

It's plenty but only after they ripped every window out of the front of your house, yanked the front door out into the street, shot your dog, knocked over grandma's ashes and scared the fuck out of your kids (who will now fear the police and NEVER turn to them if they were needed,..like we tell them to)

BTW- you get an "oops", not even a sorry, never mind them paying for damages, nonsense. IMO, if you are 100% legit and have concerns that word of your grow is out,... have them over. 99% won't cut it though because they'll be looking hard. If you pass the test, I think you'd be wiped off the radar and viewed differently than the bulk of the growers out there.

D

Door2theUnivers

ya what i was saying is it would be nice that if they had a open investigation cause lets say you stink the neigbor hood up , that they could be ok we know this house etc etc , is it on the lic list

jyip

jyip

too sad, they told me the same thing, we'll shoot your dog, cotain him now, ( he was hiding under my bed, all 15 lbs of him, popo said they thought he was another suspect and used that asa reason to search my house... i hate cops, legal or whatever, they suck in my book...that is just my opinion, and i will keep it to myself from now on... I would never ever wnat to be ona list that the popo have cuz they abuse their power soo much in soo many ways ..it is sickening to think about...ok, all done w/rant...

anybody ever heard of basing bruce from ri? apperently set legal precedent in ri or something i read somewhere....basing bruce

S

Smoked365

Also, if you're worried about your seeds getting confiscated, use paypal. When you don't get your goods the seller has a week to reply with an explanantion (never happens) and then paypal credits your account back. easy....

(its the letter from H-land Security that sucks, LOL!!)

s

(and for those wondering who takes paypal, they offer a visa debit card for your paypal account; so anyone that takes visa will be fine) ;)

s

S

sativaXindica

too sad, they told me the same thing, we'll shoot your dog, cotain him now, ( he was hiding under my bed, all 15 lbs of him, popo said they thought he was another suspect and used that asa reason to search my house... i hate cops, legal or whatever, they suck in my book...that is just my opinion, and i will keep it to myself from now on... I would never ever wnat to be ona list that the popo have cuz they abuse their power soo much in soo many ways ..it is sickening to think about...ok, all done w/rant...

anybody ever heard of basing bruce from ri? apperently set legal precedent in ri or something i read somewhere....basing bruce

Please DON"T keep it to yourself. I'm with you 100%. Never have liked or trusted them and never will. And this isn't because their job is in conflict with mine. It is because of exactly what you said. THEY ABUSE THEIR POWER. Cocksuckers!!!

When I have kids, I will teach them never to trust cops. Sounds fucked up, I know. IT IS!!! We shouldn't have to live in fear of another person because they have the ability to fuck you legally. The fact is, Thats reality and it happens every day to good people with great intentions.

My family raised me to respect (which I still do) and trust (which I never did) pigs. I've seen this back fire too many times with so many people. And the worst part is that they usually are stand up folk.

Sorry about the language and emotion, but this is a very tendor issue for me and the cats I run with.

ALWAYS REMEMBER..........NO MATTER WHAT, PIGS ARE NEVER IN YOUR BEST INTEREST........NEVER!!!

PEACE

sativaXindica

M

mvovertime

He invited them. He was paranoid about exactly what you just spoke of so he figured, before you bust my doors down and scare the hell out of my kids because some neighbor smells skunk, come see what it's all about. Nothing to hide. Police Sargent commented that now he knows what's on the property, he would be willing to put the address on the night detail for periodical drive by's. Now these guys have city paid security,lol

Again, I'm not quite that trusting of the local law, especially in RI, but so far, they haven't had any issues. They also grow strictly for personal consumption, I'm not quite that up and up.
Hey, just think back a while, prov police were busted for drugs. If they had your name and address what would stop them from giving you up to thiefs?

Top Bottom