grow room rework

• Thread starter mc1969
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mc1969

should be harvesting the mothers im flowering now in a week or so and then im gonna start to rework my grow room its 10x8 with 4x8 used as grow area has 6500 btu ac 3 400 watt hps air cooled lights will add 1 more cuss thats what i got . adding 60 pint dehumidifier mounting fans on the walls to free up floor space going to insulate the shit out of it and add a light controler and temp/humdity controller and rollwith that year round .done with the out door thing as of this year back is shot to hell and had a heat stroke a few years back and the heat drains me fast

M

med.botany

woooord...sounds like your gonna have a nice set up..love to see some photos when you get set up and rockin

STAY GREEN

M

mc1969

up date

been workin on a 4 bucket recirculating dwc system 4 5 gallon sq buckets 10 gallon contoller tub 27 gallon main rez tub main rez going to out of grow area only thing left is to plumb it up and reflex every thing also workin on a new cloning cab

M

mc1969

almost finished with new veg room have a few more things to do . had a a few new addtion to the motley crue last night

Top Bottom