Grow room set up help

• Thread starter Icgmillsz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Icgmillsz

Icgmillsz

I’m tryna turn my closet into a grow room I have a super Pontic 8 and playing on getting more stuff I want to know what exactly I might need to get started
Grow room set up help

Grow room set up help 2
Grow room set up help 3
Grow room set up help 4
lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
a list! you need a list!

hehehe

you seriously havent started making a list? im sure if you google it there are a bazillion lists to start you.

ok so that must be for hydro, so cant help there, but a guy just posted recently (earlier today i think) with a list for hydro, no idea his scale but you can adjust. i can try to find it, but if i dont come back, it was today.

edit: found what i saw:

"so I've decided to go for a full hydroponic ebb-and-flow system using Coco Coir as my growing medium.

I purchased the following for my grow setup
Covert 405CFM Exhaust Kit
Gorilla 5x5 Grow Tent
Gavita 1700e LED
Gavita LED Controller
Gavita EL1 Controller
FastFit 4x4 Tray Stand
Botanicare 4x4 Flood Tray
12x 1 Gallon Smart Pots
Coco Coir
2x Gorilla Gear Boards
1x Hurricane Super 8 16" Fan
1x Hurricane 12" Oscillating fan
Botanicare EBB&FLOW Fitting kit with 2 extensions

that might help you think about things, and get you going toward a more specific question that people can really help out with!

good luck with it! post pics as you go!

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

You either need to clean and paint that closet or measure it and see what tent you can get that will fit. With the tent it would be easier to direct air in/out of the grow area to control temp/humidity.

Paint the walls white, you could then cover it with mylar if you chose.

Ppm and PH pens, bluelab is probably the best but more money, I bought apera they have been working great so far. I wouldnt skimp out here, Id also buy the electrode solution and the calibration fluid.

Go ahead and get atleast the liter/quart size of ppm up/down. The little bottles dont last.

I use maxi grow/bloom with some calmag and southern AG fungicide. You need the calmag and southern AG regardless of what nutes you get. Maxi is extremely cheap, dont over do it with all the bullshit and keep your ppms low like veg 4-500 flower start 4-500 and max at maybe 800 depending what the plant says.

How big is the closet?

Icgmillsz

Icgmillsz

You either need to clean and paint that closet or measure it and see what tent you can get that will fit. With the tent it would be easier to direct air in/out of the grow area to control temp/humidity.

Paint the walls white, you could then cover it with mylar if you chose.

Ppm and PH pens, bluelab is probably the best but more money, I bought apera they have been working great so far. I wouldnt skimp out here, Id also buy the electrode solution and the calibration fluid.

Go ahead and get atleast the liter/quart size of ppm up/down. The little bottles dont last.

I use maxi grow/bloom with some calmag and southern AG fungicide. You need the calmag and southern AG regardless of what nutes you get. Maxi is extremely cheap, dont over do it with all the bullshit and keep your ppms low like veg 4-500 flower start 4-500 and max at maybe 800 depending what the plant says.

How big is the closet

Icgmillsz

Icgmillsz

I don’t know how big exactly it is but it’s close to or more then a 4X3 and with the super Ponic thing I got it comes with lotus nutrients and ppm up and down if I paint it do that mean imma have to put a exhaust fan outside the grow room

Latest posts

Top Bottom