Grow room/wind tunnel slow-mo testing?

• Thread starter bensbeans
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bensbeans

My question/challenge is with all these new YouTubers with fancy cameras and equipment. I get lights are the “flashy” part of growing 😅 but what I’m really interested in is testing different set ups to see how they effect airflow, VPD, transpiration, etc! My thoughts are… with some fog machines, a slow-mo camera, and some time and effort we can really get some great insight. I know there are research papers discussing this type of thing but I am a very visual learner, please forgive me lol. Anyways… I hope all who see this take the time to share some love today, especially with yourself.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
The answers you seek are found in doing the growing, which can be simple or complex. Every grower I know says they learn or try new methods every grow. I sure do. The key is to understand what the plants need and then give it to them at the right stage of their life. Learning to grow these (or any) plants can be a life-long endeavor, I believe.

I have two tents in a spare bedroom: a 2x4 and a 2x2. I use them differently. My favorite is the 2x2 because I can give a lot of attention to just one plant. It's where I do most of my experimentation. The larger tent is thus more productive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom