Grow Tent Question "secret Jardine"

• Thread starter Fiete
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fiete

Fiete

I want to buy a new Tent in the EU. So but not easy to find the right one but I think I found the right one ;) I don't want a tent in a cube Form that's looking not good in a room, so the Secret Jardine I found looking much better but how good it the quality I never use this Tent.

Grow tent question secret jardine

MW7945

MW7945

Should be fine. I have a cheap tent and have no issues with it. Not that brand, just saying in general a tent is a tent.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Mine is 3 years old but recently the zipper started having problems. It’s a darkroom 3x3.

The 4x4 with wider door ripped at the door seam after about 2 years continuous use.

My 2x3 propogator is still fine after a couple years but gets the least zipper use.

They also are not really lightproof at the seams. I used gorilla tape to make a wider flap along the zippers.

I ended up converting a room for flowering rather than buying the 4x8 tent I wanted originally.

Fiete

Fiete

I grow in a growlab for 2 years and the light comes out of every corner from zip I think this is in every box you buy some better other don't... So secret jardin is a good than I bought it middle class tent is good enough :)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

They are all good if you need a quick easy growrooms. They just all need different degrees of help being lightproof. Most of the brands are made in the same place with the same materials.

My darkroom 4x4 held up a sun systems blockbuster and a big carbon filter with no problems by the way. I had no trouble with the plastic corners.

So many I see available are just like secret jardin. I liked mine. But they are made of cloth and zippers.

paper dragon

paper dragon

Jardin is good for holding out light, zippers are a definite issue on these. Had mine for 3 years, both zipper doors are screwed up. Had to gorilla tape the bottom of one closed.

Fiete

Fiete

Jardin is good for holding out light, zippers are a definite issue on these. Had mine for 3 years, both zipper doors are screwed up. Had to gorilla tape the bottom of one closed.

Hi, but maybe they fix the problem with the new version 3.0?

destructo

destructo

Mine is 3 years old but recently the zipper started having problems. It’s a darkroom 3x3.

The 4x4 with wider door ripped at the door seam after about 2 years continuous use.

The zipper on my "secret jarden" tent also broke and the stickhing came undone and ripped after a year or 2.

I have a "Black Box" tent that is way tougher and has stronger zippers/ material.

hillbil

hillbil

My Grow Lab tents are 4 years old and opened each day. Zippers are fine with very minor pinholes of light in the cloth itself. Would recommend and buy again!

newh

newh

I have Apollo Horticulture 4x4x7 going on 4 years with no issues.It had pinhole lite leaks in the zippers from the beginning but that hasnt got any worse

M

motz

Plastic corners, get an Ipower instead can't beat the cost and nothing but deluxe.
Push button locks
Powder coated poles

Can't beatem

Top Bottom