Grow Tent setup Question

• Thread starter miser66
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

miser66

So I'm moving and I'm looking to add to my grow. Right now I have 2 600's in a 3X5ish tent and I really like it. My new room is pretty big and since im accustomed to my current grow I was thinking of just getting 3 more of the same tents and putting them all in the room. Venting them as normal and then maybe run an AC outside the tents in the room to cool the intake fans. My question is would there be any inherit problems with this in efficiency or anything? Would I be better off just operating 1 big space? any input would be appreciated.

M

Mr.LovaLova

Operating in one big area would be more efficient expetially if growing in flood tables because you would only have one or two res. to up keep. However several tents would allow you MUCH more versatility.

1) You could have multiple harvest dates to give you more of a perpetual harvest.
2) You could grow more strains, and give each one the individual nutes they need.
3) You could run multiple systems, soil and hydro at the same time.

Hope this helps, LL

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

If you can pull it off,sounds like a great idea,maybe get one twice as big and then another just like your current setup,shouldn't be too much of a problem,just a whole lot more work/maitenence.Good Luck

subieslow

subieslow

unless 1 big one would really allow you to get in there and manuever more, i think multiple smaller ones would be more capable.

Top Bottom